- You may call them keyboard shortcuts, hotkeys, computer shortcuts, shortcut keys, or simply shortcuts, these can help you to get things done in your browser quickly.
- Opera is a highly customizable browser and hence, you can easily add, remove, change or customize the shortcut key combinations easily.
- Likewise, you can also zoom in and zoom out in your Opera browser using the designated keyboard shortcuts or create your own.
Trying to zoom in & zoom out in your Opera browser but not sure which keyboard shortcut to use? Well, we are here to help.
Keyboard shortcuts are a great way to work faster on your PC as well as on your browsers. However, you should either know which ones to use or create new shortcuts.
But if you are looking for the best shortcuts to improve productivity on your Windows 11 PC, refer to our comprehensive guide for the combinations.
So today, in this post, we will guide you on how to zoom in & zoom out in the Opera browser using the keyboard shortcuts.
With each browser update, keyboard shortcuts and mouse movements in Opera expands. We heartily suggest that you upgrade your browser to the most recent version to use those shortcuts effectively.
You may access single key and optionally configured shortcuts by enabling advanced keyboard shortcuts. If you spend a lot of time in front of your computer, you will undoubtedly want to learn more tweaks.
Opera OneMake sure you have the latest version so you won’t miss out on the vast options for key tweaks.
How do I create a shortcut in Opera?
In the Opera browser, you have the freedom to create a new shortcut, delete the current one and replace it with a new one, and even change the keyboard shortcuts as per your requirement.
How do I change shortcut keys in Opera?
To change or create new shortcuts, you can follow the below process:
- Launch Opera and click on the Settings icon on the sidebar.
- On the Opera settings page, click on Browser on the left.
- Now, on the right, go to Shortcuts, and click on Configure shortcuts.
- Here, find the shortcut you want to change, and click on Type a shortcut.
- You can now create a new shortcut key combination.
This helps you to successfully set your choice of keyboard shortcuts.
What is the keyboard shortcut to zoom in and out in Opera?
1. How do I zoom in on Opera Browser?
You can use any of the above shortcut key combinations to zoom in on your Opera browser.
2. How do I zoom out in Opera Browser?
While you can zoom out in the Opera browser using the above key combinations, you can use the Ctrl+0 shortcut to reset the zoom to 100%.
3. How to zoom in and out in the Opera browser on Mac?
|Zoom in||⌘+Plus key|
|Zoom out||⌘+Minus key|
While you can zoom out on Mac and zoom in using the shortcut keys easily, you can also reset the zoom to 100% using the ⌘+0 combination.
What other Opera One shortcuts are there?
While you can view some of the shortcut keys next to the menu items as you click on the O icon on the top left, there are plenty of Opera keyboard shortcuts.
For example, Opera has shortcut keys for general use, local computer, search and edit, navigation and display, window management, and more.
But, if you want to know about the best keyboard shortcuts to use in the Opera browser, you can refer to our detailed post for guidance.
So, if you are an Opera user and struggling to zoom in and out, you can follow the steps above to perform the action swiftly.
But, if you want to improve your productivity on Windows 11, you can use the best keyboard shortcuts mentioned in our comprehensive post.
To know more about keyboard shortcuts on browsers, do leave a message in the comments box below.