Outlook’s Calendar can come in handy for many things. Organizing and scheduling meetings is one of the things you can utilize Outlook for. After inviting attendees to a meeting, you’ll need to check who has accepted or declined your invitations.
Meeting organizers can check who is attending their meetings within Outlook as follows.
How do I see who is attending a meeting in Outlook?
1. Check the tracking status for meetings
- The tracking list provides an overview of responses to meeting invites. To check a meeting’s tracking status, click the Calendar button in Outlook.
- Then double-click the meeting on your calendar to check the invites for.
- Click the Tracking button.
- Click the View Tracking Status option.
- Thereafter, a meeting attendee list will open in Outlook. The Response column tells you whether the invited attendees have accepted, declined, or not responded.
- You can get in touch with any of the recipients who have not responded with the email addresses listed there.
2. How to print meeting attendee lists
- To print the meeting attendee list, click the Calendar button to open the calendar that includes the meeting.
- Double-click the meeting on the calendar.
- Click Tracking to select the Copy Status to Clipboard option.
- Next, open Excel.
- Paste the copied meeting status list into Excel by pressing the Ctrl + V hotkey.
- Then click File > Print to print the pasted meeting attendee list.
So, checking meeting invite responses is straightforward in Outlook. The Tracking Status option provides a handy overview of meeting responses so you can see exactly who has accepted, declined, or not responded to invites.
For any other questions or suggestions, feel free to reach for the comments section below.
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to convert Outlook mail to Thunderbird or Yahoo
- Here is how to permanently fix Outlook Meeting issues
- How to convert a Microsoft Outlook PST file to OST easily