Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- You can download the Outlook app from the Microsoft official web page.
- It’s also available on third-party websites, but they might not be safe to use.
Many are wondering how to download Outlook on Windows 11, and this is simpler than you think.
This guide will tell you everything you need to know about this process, so keep on reading.
How can I download and install Outlook on Windows 11?
1. Download Microsoft Office
- Open the Microsoft Office official website on your browser.
- Input your Microsoft account credentials or create a new one if you don’t have an existing account.
- Click the Buy Microsoft 365 Office button.
- Select the subscription plan you want.
- Select a payment method, fill in your payment detail, and click the Subscribe button.
- Click the Installs tab and select the Install Office button.
- Select the version of Office you want and click the Install button to download the Microsoft Office file.
- Click the downloaded file in your browser to install it and follow the on-screen command.
- Press the Windows key, type Outlook after the Office installation, and press Enter to open it.
Check our guide on where you can get an Office click-to-run installer for your PC.
2. Install Outlook from a third-party webpage
Downloading Outlook from a third-party website can be the last resort. There are third-party websites to download the app on their platform for free or at a discounted price. Therefore, research trusted websites where to download Outlook.
Why is Outlook not working in Windows 11?
This can happen due to compatibility issues or configuration issues. Sometimes a bad Windows update can cause this as well. File corruption can also lead to this problem.
We have a guide that tackles a similar problem, so don’t miss our Outlook won’t open article for more information.