Outlook won’t print the entire email [BEST SOLUTIONS]
There have often been reports of printing issues via Outlook mail, and many users reported that Outlook won’t print entire email on their PC.
Here’s how one user described this problem on the Microsoft Answers forum:
At the end of outlook email task bar the last item is –
” … ”
A drop down menu gives me several options one of which is “print”.
I use this to display my full email (without my folders on left-hand side and without ab ad on the right-hand side.
Now I have windows 10 and try & display the whole email before printing, it goes to an Microsoft edge ad showing 2 devices only.
I can’t print my whole email.
This might be frustrating when you need some quick prints done but the printer seems to be on its own. That said, getting around the issue is quite simple and a few tweaks later, you can have your printer in your full command. Here is what you need to do.
What to do if Outlook won’t print the entire email?
- You can do this by visiting the company website and see if there is an updated driver available for your printer. If yes, download and install the same. Or you can do this via Device Manager.
- For this, launch Device Manager (type Device Manager in the Cortana search box and select from the result shown).
- Locate the Printers section and expand it.
- Right-click on the printer and select Update driver. Follow on-screen instructions to update the printer software.
Alternatively, you can update your printer drivers automatically by using third-party tools such as TweakBit Driver Updater.
2. Change to black-and-white prints
- Click on the Print icon for the mail that you want to print.
- In the Print dialog box, click on More settings link from the left pane.
- In the windows that opens, navigate to Output options at the bottom.
- Select Monochrome from the Color mode drop-down box.
- Click on OK and then Print.
3. Change default printer to Microsoft XPS Document Writer
- Click on the Print icon for the particular mail that you want to print.
- In the Printer dialog box that opens, click on Printer drop down box at the top left corner.
- Select Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- Make sure All pages is selected under Pages.
- Click on the Print button at the bottom.
- You should be able to print all right.
While the above should help you deal with the scenario when Outlook isn’t printing an entire email, here are some related resources for you to read.
- How to stop getting printer processing command errors on PC
- Server execution failed Outlook Application error [EXPERT FIX]
- How to set up Google Cloud Print on Windows 10
The ETD Control Center is a Miroelectronics program that’s required for ELAN Smart-Pads. The ELAN Smart-Pads are touchpads that some laptops include just below their […]
Font manager software enables you to organize large font collections more efficiently. The best font manager programs include options and tools for activating and deactivating […]