My PC is getting locked automatically [FIXED BY EXPERTS]
Windows 10 is a great operating system, but some users have complained that their PC is getting locked automatically. This isn’t a bug or an error, but it might be a bit annoying especially if you’re in the middle of something. Since this behavior can interfere with your work, in today’s article we’ll show you how to fix this problem once and for all.
How do I stop the computer from locking when idle?
1. Modify the registry
- Press Windows Key + R and type regedit. Now press Enter or click OK.
- In the left pane, navigate to
- Right-click Windows and choose New > Key.
- Set Personalization as the name of the new key.
- Right-click the newly created Personalization key and choose New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Set NoLockScreen as the name of the DWORD and double-click it to open its properties.
- Now change the Value Data to 1 and click OK to save changes.
2. Disable Lock Screen in Pro Edition Windows 10
- Press Windows Key + R and type gpedit -> Press Enter.
- Go to Administrative Templates and double-click on it -> Then double-click also on Control Panel -> After this you will have to click on Personalization.
- Go to Do not display the lock screen and double click on it -> Then click on Enabled -> After this, press on Apply -> And the final step, click on OK.
There you go, a few solutions that should help you out if your PC is getting locked automatically. Feel free to try out all of our solutions and let us know in the comments section which solution worked for you.
- Windows 10 Dynamic Lock automatically locks your PC when you leave the room
- Your next Windows 10 device could automatically lock when you leave
- What to do if Windows 10 automatically logs in the last user
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]
While using the Power Bi desktop app you may face some issues with your data and file. One such error is related to Power Bi […]
The built-in Windows Photos app allows you to edit photos as well as play videos of multiple formats apart from viewing images. Sometime, the app […]