A new horror game will soon launch and we’re sure it will send shivers down your spine. It’s called Perception, and it’s a challenging experience that puts you in the shoes of Cassie, a young blind woman trying to escape a deadly presence.
Cassie possesses two important qualities: extraordinary hearing and sharp wits. Use them to unravel the mysteries of an abandoned estate that haunts her dreams. Once she arrives there, she realizes the evil spirit that has been tormenting its inhabitants over generations is how hunting her. Your main task are to solve the mystery of that evil presence — while not becoming one of its victims.
Interested in Perception? If your answer is yes, make sure that your computer is perfectly capable of running the titlke in order to avoid technical issues.
Perception system requirements for PC
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual core CPU @2.4 GHz +
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or Radeon 6870
- Storage: 3 GB available space
For the time being, Perception’s developers have no plans to port the game to Linux.
Perception supports the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
Full audio is available only in English, though.
For more information about the game, check out the trailer below:
Here are some of the most important features of the game:
- You’ll be able to actually visualize your environment using echolocation.
- You’ll engage in a deadly game of hide and seek with countless enemies, including The Presence.
- As you solve the mysteries, you’ll trigger major changes at the Estate at Echo Bluff
- You can travel back through time to exorcise your nightmares.
Interested in Perception? You can buy it from Steam.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: