5 of the best photo stamp remover software to clear watermarks
Photo stamp remover software helps you eliminate watermarks and other kinds of stamps for photos effortlessly. Such tools usually come with much more features included to provide you the opportunity to edit your pictures and transform them into all kinds of ways to match your expectations.
There are a lot of such editing tools for digital photos on the market, and that’s why we picked up some of the best options to make your choice much easier. Take a look at their feature sets and decide which one is the best for your photo editing needs.
Photo Stamp Remover
Photo Stamp Remover can remove watermarks and stamps from your photos effortlessly, and it also provides batch processing support and a really easy to use interface.
Check out more important features that come with Photo Stamp Remover:
- This straightforward software allows you to remove watermarks from digital photos.
- It provides support for JPG, BMP, ICO, TIF, PSD and more files.
- The interface of this program is simple and intuitive.
- Loading images into the workspace will be done using the file browser or the drag-and-drop function.
- You can also benefit from the batch processing as well.
- You will be able to zoom in and out of the pictures when you preview them in the main frame.
- This tool also allows you to select another language for the user interface.
- Stamps can be removed regularly or quickly, and you will be able to apply this option to the batch mode as well.
Photo Stamp Remover uses a low-to-moderate system memory, and it has a great response time. It will carry out the tasks quickly and without errors. Thanks to its intuitive and straightforward interface, Photo Stamp Remover can be used effortlessly by beginners as well.
Download Photo Stamp Remover and start perfecting your photos.
Photo Eraser for PC
Photo Eraser for PC allows you to erase unwanted objects from your pictures and keep only the best memories alive. Besides being able to remove watermarks, you will also be able to eliminate all kinds of background images or people walking by and so on.
Take a look at the most important features and functionalities that are packed in this program:
- All you have to do is decide what image you want to erase, select it and click on it.
- If there will be any light mark left behind, you can use the clone tool to blend the colors back in for a smooth and flawless result.
- You can erase watermarks but also people roaming in the background of your photos.
- You’ll be able to remove the desired stamp or object with just a few clicks.
- This tool erases unwanted objects and restores your photos pixel by pixel.
- You will be able to completely remove unwanted objects such as signs, watermarks, wires, people and any other images that distract you from what you were trying to capture in the first place.
Take a photo and erase the watermark or any other unwanted objects from it and you’ll see that sometimes even the smallest changes can make an enormous difference in enhancing your photo’s overall quality and appearance.
You can download Photo Eraser for PC from the official website and give it a try to see exactly how it works.
Inpaint Tool (Photo Objects Eraser)
Inpaint Tool (Photo Objects Eraser) is another excellent program for removing unwanted elements from your pictures including watermarks and more. This tool is intended for image retouching and for removing unwanted objects from the photos.
Take a look at the most important features that are included in this program:
- It removed watermarks and stamps.
- You can also eliminate other elements from your pictures to enhance their quality and message as well.
- The software processes BMP, PNG, JPEG files in greyscale and RGB.
- This program is also able to process TIFF files in Greyscale, RGB, CMYK, and RGBA and it saves TIFF files in input image’s color mode.
- Inpaint Tool (Photo Objects Eraser) does not support multilayered TIFF files.
You can download the demo version from the website as well, but this will not save the image. After downloading the full software, you will have to unzip and run the InpaintTool-Setup.exe file. After the installation process is complete, the software will be located in /Program files/Stereosoft/ folder. Click on Start, choose All Programs and open Stereosoft.
It is also important to note that this software may not work without the latest software libraries from Microsoft 2008, so it’s recommended that you download and install them as well.
To find out more about the program, you can download Inpaint Tool (Photo Objects Eraser) and start working on your photos to see how everything goes.
This is another photo eraser tool that will help you erase unwanted objects from your pictures including stamps. The program is not difficult to use, so that is can also be maneuvered by beginners as well.
Check out the best features that come packed in this software:
- The program’s user interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
- You have to select the Photo Cutter if you want to remove the whole background or only to cut some objects out.
- To import pictures, you have to choose Open and select a local photo or Recent Files to import images that you have recently edited.
- You also can choose a sample photo under Tutorials and start a 4-step tutorial that will guide you through the main features in just a few seconds.
- In Eraser module, you have to select an erase method, mark the watermark that you want to remove or any other unwanted object and click the Erase button.
- The objects or watermarks will be removed without damaging the background.
- You can use the Clone module where you have to select Source Point to adjust the brush size in a way to make it cover the whole object.
You can clone parts of your photo and increase the Edge Blur to smooth the transition between your selection and the surrounding pixels.
Download Wondershare Fotophire from the official website and start working on your photos.
Artipic Photo Editor
Artipic Photo Editor is a multi-platform editing system that lets you to quickly and easily eliminate objects from your photos and edit the pictures with all kinds of functionalities.
Take a look at the essential features of Artipic Photo Editor:
- You can edit, retouch, compose and distribute your photos.
- The program comes with a rich set of tools for painting and transformations.
- You can easily eliminate any watermarks from your photos.
- Artipic Photo Editor also includes filters and adjustments to enhance the quality of your photos.
- The Style Module allows managing presets of effects and applying them to your images without affecting the original photo.
- This tool also includes a batch processing option.
You can download Artipic Photo Editor from the official website and test it on your best pictures to see what it can do.
These are five of the best stamp remover programs that you can currently find on the market. Each of them comes with its own impressive set of features and what they all have in common is the fact that they will help you get rid of annoying watermarks and stamps from your photos.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best photo stamp removing software to get in 2018
From the tail end of the 20th century, up to about a decade ago, CDs and DVDs constitute the major options for media storage. Today, […]
Kinetic typography can be found almost anywhere on the web. This handy way of presenting text is popular because it successfully catches your attention. Videos […]
Since the Fall Creators Update, users who have ARM64 (or ARM32) machines are able to run Windows 10 without any issues. Two supported editions are […]