- ARF file type contains recordings that usually are made during a conference
- It contains audio, video, Q&A results, pools, file transfer, annotation, desktop shares and more
- Encryption video conference software will make sure there is no leak of important data
- Check our File Management Hub for more top lists
Technology is developing extremely quick, and Cisco WebEx makes it possible these days to launch an online meeting or a web conference over a long distance.
ARF files contain recordings that have been made of online session and were downloaded from WebEx and recorded using Network-Based Recording which is often referred to as NBR. This kind of files can be exported into Windows media player and converted into a more widely used format.
Usually, ARF files contain any of the following types of content: audio, video, Q&A results, pools, file transfer, annotation, desktop shares, chat conversations and more. If you are trying to open an ARF file, you’re in the right spot because we gathered four of the best tools that will enable you to view, open and edit ARF files. Make sure to check out these tools’ sets of features in order to be able to make the best decision.
Install these programs to play ARF files on your Windows 10 PC
Aiseesoft’s Screen Recorder ARF Player (recommended)
Usually, you can use WebEx Network Recording Player in order to be able to open AFR files on Windows. But there are certain times when you may want to edit ARF contents with Adobe Premiere for instance or open AFR files on mobile devices.
This is where Screen Recorder comes as one of the best available solutions. This tool is able to capture the screen to help you directly record ARF to MP4 for playing WebEx network recording.
Take a look at the most exciting features that are included in this tool and the easy steps that need to be taken in order to use it:
- After you download the ARF Player, you have to install it, and this is really easy even for beginners.
- Select Screen Recorder in order to enter Record Video and Audio window.
- You have to select the recording area and choose Full Screen or Customize recording area to capture the WebEx network meeting.
- After setting the recording options, you have to turn on System Audio and Microphone Audio in order to better save the web conferencing audio.
- Now, you can easily record WebEx meeting to MP4.
You can download this Screen Recorder tool for free and see how it works on your machine running Windows.
– Download it now from the official site
- ALSO READ: Quick Fix: Windows 10 Can’t Play mp4 Files
HD Video Converter Factory Pro (suggested)
You can convert the downloaded WebEx online meeting recording from the ARF file format to other types to be able to play it on your devices. For instance, you can convert the ARF file to AVI, MP3 or MP4 formats.
The best solution to achieve this is to use HD Video Converter Factory Pro. This is an efficient ARF converter that offers users more than 300 formats and codes to choose from.
Check out the best features that are included in HD Video Converter Factory Pro:
- This tool is famous for its really fast conversion speed and extremely high compression ratio that will help to significantly reduce the video file size without losing any quality during the process of conversion.
- This is one of the best choices that you have available these days to convert ARF files to be able to play them on your system.
- HD Video Converter Factory Pro provides a great visual experience in an efficient and safe method.
- Using this tool, you will be able to download various videos from mainstream websites.
- The powerful inner video editor will enable you to trim your videos and add various effects and subtitles as well.
To learn more about this tool’s features and how it works, we recommend that you head over to HD Video Converter Factory Pro’s official website.
– Download now Trial version from the official site
Cisco’s WebEx Player is one of the most popular tools that you can use for playing ARF files. With the help of this tool, you will be able to watch, share and edit WebEx recordings and all you have to do is just download the player.
Take a look at the best features that are included in this software:
- You will be able to watch a recording effortlessly.
- If you receive an email that includes a link to a WebEx recording, all you have to do is click on the link in order to watch it.
- You can also enjoy easy sharing, and you will be able to post a link anywhere, and your visitors will get the chance to view the WebEx.
- If you want to edit something, you just have to download the file and convert it to WMV and edit it just like you would do with any other video.
- You have to be careful because there are two types of WebEx recording files, ARF and WRF and you have to choose the right player for your recording WebEx Player/ Recording Editor.
To try the software for free, all you have to do is head over to WebEx Player’s official website and get this convenient tool.
- ALSO READ: Best DVD player apps for Windows 10 users
File Viewer Plus
File Viewer Plus is a convenient tool that not only open ARF files but also 300 file formats more. ARF recordings can be converted to Windows Media or Flash files via this free WebEx ARF Player. It’s important to note the fact that ARF files are WebEx recordings that are downloaded by the user, while .WRF files are WebEx sessions that are recorded straight by the user.
Check out the best features that are included in File Viewer Plus:
- File Viewer Plus is a universal file opener for Windows that allows users to view, edit save and also convert files.
- This tool supports more than 300 file formats, and it can display the content of any file.
- Using this software, you can edit and save documents and image files as well, and you can also play dozens of multimedia formats.
- You will be able to batch convert various file types, and you can view the contents of any file.
File Viewer Plus is a straightforward tool, and fortunately, it also includes more sophisticated features. For instance, you will be able to convert images, documents, and media files of various formats and you can edit and save the images via the tool’s advanced image editor.
For each of the files you open, the software will display hidden information and metadata in the information panel. In the sporadic cases when File Viewer Plus does not natively support a particular file type, you will still be able to view its contents using the Hex view or Text view.
To learn more about this handy tool, you should visit File Viewer Plus’s official website right away.
These are our top choices for the best solutions that you have available for playing ARF files. Check them all out and make the best decision for your needs and according to your skills.
FAQ about ARF opening software
- How do I play an ARF file on my PC?
You will need to use one of the software mentioned in our list that is compatible with the ARF format.
- Can Windows Media Player play ARF files?
No, WMP cannot play ARF files. you will need to use a 3rd party tool.
- Can VLC play WRF files?
WRF files can only be opened by the Cisco’s Webex Recorder.