Some HP Officejet 5610 users have posted on support forums about a 0xd05d010d error for that printer. The error arises when they turn on their 5610 printers.
When the issue arises, the Officejet 5610’s display shows an Error:0xd05d010d Reset Power error message. If that error sounds familiar, check out some of the potential resolutions for it below.
How can I fix the 0xd05d010d Reset Power error?
1. Clean the ink cartridges
- Some users have said they’ve fixed the 0xd05d010d Reset Power error by cleaning the printer’s ink cartridges. To do that, open your printer.
- After the print carriage moves to the right, unplug the Officejet 5610.
- Lightly press one print cartridge down so that it releases. Then you can remove the print cartridge from its slot.
- Next, dip a cotton swab in some warm water or alcohol.
- Then clean the cartridge’s contacts and ink nozzle with the cotton swab. In addition, you can also clean the carriage’s contacts with the swab.
- Dry the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge back into its print carriage slot.
- Repeat the above steps for all the printer’s cartridges.
- Close the printer.
- Then plug the printer back in.
2. Reset the printer
- Resetting the printer is another resolution some users have confirmed fixes the 0xd05d010d Reset Power error. To do so, unplug the Officejet 5610’s USB cable from both the printer and wall.
- Then plug the USB cable back into the wall after about half a minute.
- Press and hold the # and 6 buttons on the printer.
- Plug the USB cable into the printer whilst holding the # and 6 buttons.
- Let go of the keys when the printer’s display shows a reset message.
- If that doesn’t work, try resetting it while pressing and holding # and 3 or # and 9 (for a full reset).
3. Check out the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor might also come in handy for fixing Error:0xd05d010d.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor with the downloaded installer.
- Open HP Print and Scan Doctor, and click the Start button.
- Select the Officejet 5610 printer, and click the Next button.
- Select the Fix Printing option.
- Thereafter, HP Print and Scan Doctor will display an X to highlight any issue detected. Go through the software’s guidelines to resolve it.
The above resolutions aren’t guaranteed, but they’ve fixed the 0xd05d010d Reset Power error for some users. Return the printer to HP for repairs if further resolutions are required.
If the printer is still within its warranty period, HP will either fix it or give you a replacement Officejet 5610.
For any other questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach for the comments section below.
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT: