Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- The Ravencoin wallet not connecting to peers problem can easily be solved by restarting the router.
- You may also fix the issue by checking the hard disk health and replacing the faulty hardware piece.
- The process might not be stuck but incredibly slow, thus the computer should be on overnight for a few days.
Ravencoin wallet not connecting to peers problem could be due to corrupted files or not enough nodes added to the application.
Users are becoming more frustrated as it appears that certain wallets are having trouble syncing properly.
The Ravencoin wallet sync is slow, taking many days to finish. If the sync process becomes stuck, there are a few ways that may help.
Let’s begin by walking you through the process of updating this wallet before we get into the details of the solutions.
How do I update the Ravencoin wallet?
Updating the application is one of the necessities of fixing the issue because the new versions tend to fix bugs and problems.
The Ravencoin wallet application can easily be updated by visiting the official website and attempting to download the latest version based on the operating system.
How do I fix the Ravencoin wallet not connecting to peers?
1. Add modern nodes
- Visit the help section of the application.
- Select Debug Window.
- Here you can run commands and add the desired node.
2. Check the hard drive health
- Type cmd in the search box of the taskbar and right-click the first option and select Run as administrator.
- Now type the following code in the command prompt window and hit Enter.
Sometimes, you will be unable to connect to peers in your Raven Core wallet because of some issues with your hard drive.
After performing the steps above, restart your PC and try the app again to see if there are any more problems.
3. Restart the router
- Press the power button or unplug the power cord to your router.
- Turn it back on or plug it back into the electrical outlet and wait 30 seconds.
Restarting the router may provide you with a new IP address or map your client to a different port, making you appear as a different network node.
How do I sync my Ravencoin wallet?
- Click on Menu on the main screen, select Preferences, then choose Ravencoin Settings.
- Now, select Sync Blockchain.
- Finally, click on Start Sync.
The Ravencoin wallet not connecting to peers problem is not unique to this wallet; users have reported the same issue with other wallets as well.
However, because the problem could be caused by a system bug or improper program files, upgrading the application might help.
Because the connection procedure relies on your computer’s hard disk, any hardware failure will result in the process failing.
We’re sure that our solutions helped you fix the problem but you can also find a better wallet for your cryptocurrency you might want to consider.
In the comment section below, let us know if you were able to fix the Ravencoin wallet not connecting to peers’ issues.