- Twitter is a great platform, but what if you want to download a certain GIF from Twitter?
- In today’s article, we’re going to show you how to save animated GIF from Twitter on your PC, Android, and iOS device.
- Want to learn more about Twitter? This dedicated Twitter article has all the information that you need.
- Looking for more useful guides like this one? You can find all of our older guides in our How to Hub.
Animated GIFs are everywhere, and sometimes you might want to save an interesting GIF to your device and share it later.
This is actually pretty simple to do, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to save animated GIF from Twitter on your device.
How can I save animated GIF from Twitter?
How to save a gif from Twitter on the computer?
- Go to Twitter and open the tweet that has the GIF that you want to save.
- Copy the tweet’s address.
- Go to the Ezgif website.
- Paste the link and click on Upload.
- Click the play button to play the video.
- Right-click the video and choose Save Video As.
- Optional: Click on Convert to GIF and then right-click the GIF and choose Save Image As.
2. Use Twdownload
- Copy the link of the tweet that contains a GIF.
- Go to the Twdownload website.
- Paste the link and click the Downloadbutton.
- Now click on Download Link.
- The video will now appear. Right-click it and choose Save Video As.
These are two websites that allow you to download GIFs from Twitter, but you can use any other since they all work more or less the same.
How to save GIF from Twitter on iPhone?
Use GIFwrapped app
- Download the GIFwrapped app.
- Locate the Twitter GIF that you want to save.
- Now tap down arrow in the top-right corner and choose Share Tweet via > Copy link to Tweet.
- Open the GIFwrapped app, paste the URL and tap on Search.
- Now tap the Save Image icon and choose the save destination for the GIF.
If you’re not a fan of GIFwrapped, you can always use Gifitize or any other similar app.
How to save GIF from Twitter on Android?
- Install Tweet2gif.
- On Twitter, select Copy Link to Tweet from the upper-right menu.
- Switch to the Tweet2gif app and paste the link.
- Now click Download.
In order to save animated GIF from Twitter, you need to use third-party services such as Ezgif or Twdownload.
As for Android and iPhone, Tweet2gif and GIFwrapped apps are the way to go, but you can also use any other web service that supports GIF downloading.