6 best security software for multiple devices [2019 List]
You definitely know the importance of using antivirus software on your PC by now. But, as you may already know, our smartphones can also be under massive attack, and they also need equal care in order to protect them from hackers, malware and so on.
Usually, we have to purchase separate licenses for each and every one of our devices, but thankfully, some antivirus software can offer string security that is able to protect all of our devices such as computers, tablets, and smartphones.
What’s even cooler is the fact that they are compatible with Windows. We picked five of the best options for securing multiple devices that you can currently find on the market, so make sure to check out their sets of features just to be able to eventually make the most informed decision for your needs.
Using this great Bitdefender Family Pack 2018, you can finally stop worrying about losing your data or your money and start enjoying life more and get the best out of your devices.
Bitdefender does not quite need an introduction anymore, as it’s one of the best antivirus solutions in the world and probably everyone knows this already. Bitdefender’s Family Pack 2018 is the ideal solution for protecting multiple devices, and we’ll detail the reasons below.
- Bitdefender Family Pack 2018 is able to offer protection for all the devices that you have in your household.
- Using this software, you will be able to protect yourself and your whole family from various e-threats with some pretty advanced parental controls.
- Bitdefender VPN will protect all of your online activities, and the multi-layer ransomware protection will keep your files safe.
- The software is able to provide protection for the entire family, and this includes the kids as well.
- The Parental Advisor will keep you posted on your kids’ online activities, and you will also get the chance to shield your children from various inappropriate content.
- You will be able to block unwanted calls and messages on your phone and know where your kids are when they’re using a mobile device.
- Bitdefender Family Pack 2018 offers multiple layers of protection against various threats and ransomware.
- Some of the best features included in the complete protection for Windows include the following: advanced threat defense, anti-phishing, anti-fraud, secure browsing, anti-theft, rescue mode, safe files and more.
- The software uses behavioral threat detection in order to prevent infections, and it protects your essential data from encryption.
—> READ ALSO: 5 best security software for Alienware computers
With CyberGhost VPN you will get the chance to secure your devices and your overall digital lifestyle. A VPN comes in handy mainly because hackers can access your data and even the government if it chooses to. More than that, public Wi-Fis are leaving your personal information exposed, and this is another reason for which you need extra protection.
Take a look at the most exciting features that are included in CyberGhost:
- Using CyberGhost, you will be able to get simultaneous top-class protection on up to five devices.
- This fantastic VPN service will make sure to hide your IP address and replace it with another one from its own network, and as a result, cyber criminals and other thirst parties will never get the chance to track your online activity.
- CyberGhost also allows users to get rid of censorship because by connecting to the secure servers provided by it, you will get access to worldwide content.
- Using CyberGhost on all of your devices, you will be able to perform your online transactions as safe as possible no matter where you are.
- While you are using this software, no one will be able to snoop around your conversations and your private data.
- When you try and access a website, CyberGhost will check out if it’s safe for you to enter and it does this by running a precise check on that website’s URL.
You can find out even more features, functionalities and information about CyberGhost’s advantages by heading over to its official website and taking a look around. Also, you’ll notice that fact that you can download the free trial of the software as well, just to see if you like it and if it can provide enough features for your security needs for your devices.
Norton Security Premium 2018
If you’re like us, one of those people who long for an excellent all-in-one solution for security then this is a software you should consider as well. Norton is one of the oldest names in computer security, and it’s one of the best solutions out there after all this time.
Symantec offers various versions of its software and among the best is Norton Security Premium which makes sure to offer protection to multiple devices.
Check out the best features that are included in this software below:
- After you install the program which is an effortless task this software will not try to add lots of elements to your systems, outside of the program itself.
- The interface is clean and easy to use and you will get used to the settings really fast.
- Norton security Premium can protect a family up to 10 devices and it can also backup your private data on your PC to a secure cloud.
- Norton can monitor your documents, contacts, pictures, and more items by default after you activate it.
- There are other useful options included such as a file cleanup utility, disk defragmenter, a tool that restricts startup programs and more.
- This software will not interfere with your daily activities at all.
- Norton comes with some convenient extras such as a password manager and online backup.
All its features make it an all-in-one security suite that can be used for multiple devices. You can check out more information about its features and functionalities by heading over to Norton’s official website.
- READ ALSO: Fix: Windows Security pop-up in Windows 10
ESET Multi-Device Security Pack
If you get an ESET Multi-Device Security license, you will be able to install amazing security software for various devices that will keep them as safe as possible.
Your complete online world will finally be in safe hands. For Windows, the ESET Multi-Device Security Pack comes with ESET Internet Security and ESET NOD32 antivirus products.
Take a look at the main features that you will get to enjoy if you do choose to use this software:
- This license will save you a lot of money, compared to individual licenses for more devices.
- You will be able to transfer protection to a new device whenever you want to.
- Whether you run a PC or an Android device or more, you will be able to protect each and every one of them with this ESET Multi-Device Security Pack.
- You will get the chance to select the number of devices, choose the products that suit you best and put together some impressive Internet protection.
- You can assure the protection of up to five devices.
Check out more interesting features and also more advantages that come together with this great pack for protecting your devices by heading over to ESET’s official website and taking a closer look at what this software has to offer to its users.
This is another all-in-one great antivirus and tuneup combo that you can choose for your devices. This software managed to win various awards for its enhanced security and performance, and it will turn out to be great for you and your entire family.
Just take a look at some of its key features below:
- AVG Ultimate is packed with security features that will take good care of your devices.
- The software is effortless to use, and it was designed with simplicity in mind, but without compromising the security, obviously.
- It includes a brand new Ransomware Protection, Webcam Protection, enhanced firewall and AI-based threat detection and removal in real-time.
- This program can offer users all they need to remain protected on their devices.
- The tuning suite automatically speeds up your computer by cleaning junk, and by offering you enhanced battery life and more.
AVG Ultimate is designed for personal and family use, and we guarantee that you will not regret trying it out. Take a look at more exciting features that come with this security suite be heading over to AVG’s official website.
If you’re looking for a reliable antivirus that can protect multiple devices, perhaps you should consider using Kaspersky Antivirus. This antivirus offers great performance and solid protection, and thanks to the friendly and simple user interface, you won’t have any problems adjusting to it. In terms of protection, this antivirus will protect you from viruses, ransomware, and other online threats.
Kaspersky Internet Security version offers the same features as the Kaspersky Antivirus, but it also has multi-device protection, so you can also use it on your Mac or mobile devices. Privacy and online banking protection are also available in this version, so you’ll remain protected from data theft and phishing attacks.
For maximum protection, there’s Kaspersky Total Security. This version offers parental control and a built-in password manager that will safely store your online credentials. In addition, there’s also a file protection feature available, so you can rest assured that all your files are completely safe.
Overall, Kaspersky Antivirus offers solid protection, but if you want to use it on different platforms such as Mac, iOS or Android, you’ll need to purchase the Kaspersky Internet Security version.
- Malware and ransomware protection
- Simplicity of use
- Great performance
- Available on Mac and mobile devices (Internet Security version)
- Privacy and online banking protection
- Parental control, password manager and file protection
No matter which software you choose from the list of five that we presented above, your devices will be totally protected. We advise you to check out their complete sets of features in order to be able to make an informed decision that’s best for your devices.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in March 2018 and has been since revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Protect multiple devices with these security tools
The Windows Backup Server execution failed (0x80080005) error is one that can pop up for some users attempting to back up data or set up […]
FIFA 19 is a football simulation video game developed and published by Electronic Arts. Millions of gamers play this game on a daily basis, making […]
Windows Media Player allows you to burn the media files to your CD. However, at times the player may display Cannot download media information for […]