- Are you getting the Serial number has been revoked error in Adobe Creative Cloud? This could be a result of software that has been tampered or a licensing issue.
- Non-genuine software poses a serious risk to your projects. You either need to work with the company in order to fix it or get the latest Adobe Creative Cloud version.
- We can assure you of the fact there’s an easy fix for pretty much any Adobe Creative Cloud issue you may get these days.
- You can also take your time to check out our Adobe Troubleshooting Hub. Here you'll find detailed solutions to any of your Adobe problems.
Adobe Creative Cloud users describe the following situation: whenever they try to open any product, it asks them for their serial number. Doing so makes no difference as they keep getting the same error.
The error message states: The serial number you have entered has been revoked. This product cannot be licensed. Please contact customer support.
If that’s happening to you as well, you do know that your version is licensed and no one denies it. However, ignoring the problem won’t make it go away.
Panicking over the situation is not recommended either. What you can do instead and is to follow the below solutions to correct the issue as soon as possible.
What can I do if getting Serial number has been revoked?
1. Get the latest Adobe Creative Cloud version
You’re most likely getting this error because you have older software. A glitch in the validation checking service is causing the Serial number has been revoked error message to pop up over and over again.
As unpleasant as it is, at least you know what’s the easiest fix to apply – downloading and installing the most recent Adobe Creative Cloud version.
This will not only bring new and enhanced features but will also help you get rid of any serial number inconveniences.
2. Confirm that you have an authorized product
There are times when completely genuine customers experience a glitch in the validation checking service.
However, there are also unfortunate situations regarding unauthorized copies or anti-piracy systems that get false positives from time to time.
Users share over forums how they’ve dismissed the first notification and waited for the second one to shop up.
This notification should include a link to the Adobe landing page, with a unique ID number to use as a reference and a number to contact the Adobe Genuine Helpline to call for assistance.
You can do the same as it is the easiest way to confirm that you truly have genuine software.
3. Disable the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service
Adobe Creative Cloud users have confirmed a quick tip that helped them get past the Serial number has been revoked issue.
They’ve simply turned off the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service under Control Panel/Administrative Tools. You may also try to check if that helps.
After following all the steps mentioned above, you should no longer see the Serial number has been revoked error.
Remember to keep your distance from shady methods of selling invalid or counterfeit software. As always, if you have any other suggestions or questions, leave them in the comments section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are various working solutions you may apply. Therefore, read our guide to fix Adobe serial number issues for good.
That’s a 24-digit serial number found on the cover of your CD holder. You may also use one of the best product key finder programs to ease the process of finding it.
Yes, Adobe reserves the right to disable non-genuine software.