Sid Meier’s Civilization VI is an impressive strategy game that challenges you to create a powerful civilization that will rule the entire world. Obviously, this is no easy task, especially since enemies attack you all the time.
If you want to build a civilization that will stand the test of time, you’ll need a plan on how to get there as well as good intuition to anticipate your opponent’s moves. While we can’t offer you a magic pill to boost your intuition, we can provide you with a solid guide on how to build your city.
End Lancaster, a Civilization VI fan, created an early version of a city planning guide for the game. For the time being, the information posted on this guide refers to wonders and districts. More details about other elements will soon be added.
Since this city planning guide is a work in progress, any suggestions are welcome. The current guide version offers the following sections:
- Requirements by Wonder: When you know which wonders you want to build and would like to check placement conditions.
- Wonders by Requirement: Ehen you want to find out which wonders your empire’s geography allows you to build.
- Districts (Overview): A general guide on districts placement and yields with discussions on stacking specialists and radial bonuses.
- National Parks: A tutorial on how to build National Parks and change Appeal values.
All the tables in this guide are available for download. The author of this Civilization VI guide is planning to add a district breakdown as well as a Great People planning section as soon as possible.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix frequent Civilization VI issues
- Fix: Civilization V no Longer Works in Windows 10
- How to fix “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition” bugs
- Microsoft is offering free Xbox One games in November