- To fix Sling TV error code 4-310 and 4-402 try using alternative methods of playing the desired content.
- A quick restart is a great way to clear the cache and fix any potential problems.
- In worst case scenario, reinstalling the software might be the only option that you have.
If you are experiencing the Sling TV error 4-310 when watching a show or movie from the guide, it can be due to the content being no longer available for you to watch.
The Sling TV error 4-402, on the other hand, can occur due to a bug in the software, causing the content not to play correctly. A Reddit user reported a similar error in the community forum as well:
Error 4-310 unable to watch recordings of games until the next day
Does anyone else have this problem? I can’t watch any of my recorded soccer games until at least 24 hours later.
This isn’t the only error, and many have reported TV too many devices Sling error, and we wrote about that one in a separate article.
In this article, we explore how to resolve the Sling TV error 4-310 and the Sling TV error 4-402, so be sure to check it out below.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
What are some common Sling TV error codes?
- Sling temporarily unable to load content 9-400, 27-1: These types of errors are usually caused by issues with the persionalization services.
- Sling temporarily unable to load video 6-9: Server-side errors are the common cause of this issue. If you encounter it, it means that video isn’t able to reach you from the server.
- Sling TV error 16 109, 5-423: App problems can cause this issue, so it’s advised to restart the app to fix it.
How do I fix the Sling TV errors 4-310 and 4-402?
1. Use the Search
- Search the program by using the built-in search function to find your favorite show, movie, or game.
- Click on the Search bar in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the show and open it.
- Click on Play to start playing the selected show.
After using this method, Sling TV error 4-402 should be gone.
2. Play directly from the thumbnail
- On your PC, log in to your Sling TV account.
- On the main page, click the Play button on the thumbnail.
- Sling TV should play your recorded shows without any error.
- At times, simply starting a recorded program from the app will clear the error in the browser.
After doing this, check if Fix Sling TV error 4-310 is gone.
2. Relaunch the app
For Android smartphone
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Open Sling TV from the list of installed apps.
- Tap the Force Stop button. Tap Yes to confirm the action.
- Close Settings and relaunch the Sling TV app.
- Check if the error is resolved.
For Windows 10
- Right-click on the Taskbar.
- Select Task Manager.
- In the Process tab, locate the Sling TV app process.
- Select the process and click on End Task.
- Next, look for the other Sling TV process that is running and close it as well.
- Relaunch the app and check for improvements.
For Android TV
- From the Home screen, open Settings.
- Select Apps, then the Sling TV app from the option.
- Press the Force Stop button to terminate the application.
- Relaunch Sling TV.
For Apple TV
- Press the Home button on your Apple TV remote.
- Scroll through the app, and swipe up when you see the Sling TV app.
- Go back to the home screen and relaunch the app.
3. Update Sling TV
- Open Play Store.
- Search and open Sling TV.
- Tap the Update button to install pending updates.
- Relaunch the app and check for any improvements.
4. Reinstall Sling TV
For Android smartphone
- Open Settings, and go to Apps.
- Open the Sling TV app.
- Tap on Uninstall. Tap Yes to confirm.
- Open Play Store and search for Sling TV.
- Install the app and check for any improvements.
For Android TV
- Locate the Sling app.
- Hold the select button.
- Now pick Uninstall.
- Confirm that you want to remove the app.
For Roku TV
- From the home screen, highlight the Sling TV app.
- Press the Star * button on your remote.
- Select Remove Channel and then select OK.
- You can reinstall the Sling TV app from the Roku Channel Store.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the Sling TV app can help you fix any error that is triggered due to a glitch or bug in the app.
A newer version of the app usually comes with bug fixes and performance improvements, so be sure to always check it out.
The Sling TV error 4-310 & error 4-402 are common errors and can be resolved by performing some troubleshooting steps provided in the article.
Many users also reported Sling TV authorization error 8-12, and we covered this problem in a separate article, so you might want to check it out as well.
We hope you found our recommendations from above helpful. For more suggestions, please access the comment section below.