- If you own a business and want to monitor the performance of projects and employees, then you need the best KPI monitoring software.
- We provide you with a program that offers a widget for almost any KPI you want to monitor.
- Another software has a very easy-to-use user interface to keep everything under control.
- You can choose a tool with a multitude of functions, including dashboards, reports and alerts.
KPIs (key performance indicators) are numerical performance indicators used by companies to measure the performance of activities carried out in a given business environment in relation to the project’s targets.
Once the targets have been defined, companies need to monitor, quantify and compare KPIs. In this manner, companies can better analyze the progress made.
What are the best tools to monitor KPIs?
If you like to keep everything under control with the help of a control panel, then Geckoboard is your tool
You can choose the metrics to keep an eye on and organize them in modular dashboards.
Geckoboard has a very easy to use UI. All you need to do is select the metrics you want to display and then use drag and drop to confirm your choice.
Keep in mind this tool is no longer free but you do have a month of free trial.
Don’t want to pay for Geckoboard? Try Cyfe then.
There are plenty of panels you can choose from, including indicators from social networks, web analytics, finance, customers, sales, you name it.
This tool has a widget for virtually any KPI you want to monitor and that’s truly impressive.
If you’re looking for a powerful tool to monitor data, metrics and KPIS, you should definitely check out Scoreboard.
This software solution tracks the indicators that really matter for your business helping you to reach your strategic goals.
Scoreboard supports a plethora of features, including dashboards, reports, search, and alerts. There is no need to use multiple tools to get the job done.
Other key features include:
- Drill down to see underlying data, performance trends, and comments.
- You can use Scoreboard in a web browser, so there’s no need to download anything.
- Share your live dashboards for free. Guests don’t need a license, and they don’t have to log in.
There you have three KPI monitoring software that should satisfy your needs.
If you’re interested in KPI monitoring tools, you may also want to check out these guides: