Movavi Photo Editor has a name that makes it quite evident that you can use this program to perform photo editing. However, it doesn’t say what else it can do, and we assure you that you’ll be surprised. It’s one of the best photo montage software tools for Windows PC.
We’re not going to give it all away right from the intro, so you’ll have to stick around for a while. Just keep on reading our review if you want to find out more about this tool. We promise we’ll keep it nice and short for a pleasant reading experience.
Movavi Photo Editor system requirements
It’s widely known that every software solution available on the market has its own set of system requirements. Since Movavi Photo Editor is a part of the same category, that means that it must also have a sys req.
The purpose of this list is to let you know if your PC is capable of handling a particular program before even installing it. Without further ado, let’s see what conditions must your PC meet to run Movavi Photo Editor.
- Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, along with all their patches (up-to-date) and Service Packs
- Architecture: works on both 32-bit and 64-bit systems alike
- Processor: at least a 1.5 GHz Intel, AMD, or compatible CPU
- Graphics Card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 8/8M
- Intel HD Graphics 2000
- AMD Radeon R600
- Quadro FX 5600 or 4800
- Mobility Radeon HD 4330
- Radeon R5 M230
- Mobility FirePro series
- Any other better graphics card than the ones listed above
- Display: monitor that supports 32-bit color and a screen resolution of at least 1280×768
- Memory: at least 2 GB RAM required
- at least 500 MBs free HDD space required for installation
- an additional 1 GB for various operations
As you can see, the list of PC requirements is not precisely pretentious. Considering that most other similar software utilities have high demands from the PCs they’re supposed to run on, we could say we got off easy.
Note that we’ve added the Architecture section for clarification, as it was not available in the original documentation. We’ve tested the program on a 64-bit Windows 10 PC, and it worked like a charm.
- Easy to use
- Free trial available
- Beginner-friendly photo editing tools
Movavi Photo Editor free trial download
Unfortunately, you’ll have to pay if you want to use Movavi Photo Editor at your leisure. On the bright side, there’s a free trial that you can download and use without paying a dime. That way, you can make a decision more effectively if you’re not exactly ready to commit to purchasing a license.
There’s no other requirement, either, so you won’t have to fill out forms or hand over your credit card information. You just download the installer, set it up on your PC, and give the application a try for yourself. No strings attached.
How to install Movavi Photo Editor
After launching the installer, you’ll need to wait for it to fetch its required files and load them. Once that process is over, you can either proceed with the installation or customize some of its parameters.
It’s possible to customize the default destination path for the installation and change settings related to shortcut creation. After you’re satisfied with your configuration, just hit the install button to proceed with the setup.
Even if you’re a complete PC novice, you’ll still be able to figure the setup out without any difficulty.
Sleek, user-friendly interface
Movavi Photo Editor sports a stylish, user-friendly interface that packs a broad range of intuitive features. The buttons are large and neatly grouped, so they’re pretty difficult to miss, even without a 20/20 eyesight.
The main screen comprises traditional menus, but also a quick access toolbar, a central editing section, various sliders for photo adjustments, and a variety of tools you can use to enhance your photographic projects.
How to use Movavi Photo Editor
Movavi Photo Editor is quite straightforward, so you shouldn’t have any difficulty operating it. You just have to load the photo you’re trying to enhance, then start working your magic through the app.
At first, we noticed that you could adjust images, retouch and crop photos, remove objects, and change the background. It’s also possible to add text, remove noise, restore old scanned photos, insert images, rotate pictures, add effects, and resize.
More so, the tool lets you view the original photo at the press of a button. Additionally, if you’re into more modern approaches, you can toggle a before/after view, so you can have a more clear picture of how your project’s going to shape up.
Awesome beginner-friendly photo editor
If you’re interested in photo editing but think it’s too complicated, you should consider giving Movavi Photo Editor a try. It can do many awesome things like sophisticated photo editing tools (such as Photoshop). The advantage is that you won’t have to deal with advanced operations. And it’s a great way to fix blurry photos, too.
Mostly everything that you can do in this tool happens in a matter of seconds, thanks to its intuitive interface. Although you can buy a license for $44.95, you can download it and install a free demo on your PC instead.
That way, you can give the program a shot before deciding to buy a license.
FAQ: Learn more about Movavi Photo Editor
- Is Movavi Photo Editor free?
No, unfortunately, you’ll have to pay for the full version of Movavi Photo Editor. However, if you just want to have a taste of it, you can download and use a free trial for a while.
- Is Movavi Photo Editor safe?
There’s nothing wrong with the tool from a malware standpoint, so you can rest assured. If you’re talking about the safety of the files it can handle, then the answer is still yes. By default, the app doesn’t overwrite your original files, and you’ll have to type the file name manually if you want it to do so.
- What is the easiest free photo editing software to use?
Check out Fotor, PicsArt, Phototastic Collages, and other free photo editing apps for Windows 10. They’re great for beginners, too.
Overview of Movavi Photo Editor features
- Enhance your photos in terms of increasing their quality or manipulating them
- AI-based adjustments that will let you boost colors and enhance contrast at the click of a button
- Built-in selection tool that lets you edit only parts of a photo
- Apply customizable frames to your photos
- Remove unwanted elements from your photos such as fingers over the lens, or other objects
- Perform photo restoration like a professional studio would (64-bit only)
- Remove scratches or other imperfections from your damaged printed photos
- Reduce the level of image noise from your scans seamlessly
- Do a little magic by adding color to your black and white photographs
- Retouch portrait photographs in a quick, effortless manner
- Apply make-ups to your photo subjects
- Perform skin smoothing without breaking a sweat
- Change the color of your eyes or hair (in your photos, of course)
- Give yourself the makeover you’ve always wanted straight on your computer
- Change the background of your photos with a few clicks
- Choose from various effects to apply to your photographs (similar to Instagram filters)
- Free trial
- photo editor, digital photo