- Deciding upon which is the best SolarWinds User Device Tracker alternatives can be time-consuming so we've already made the analysis for you.
- Network device software should not be difficult and with the right tool, you can get all the needed information available in a few clicks.
- The best User Device Tracker alternatives will surely need to be complex networking software, with a variety of useful features.
- Maps, switches monitoring, ports, and user device location information are some of the most critical features to look for in a user device tracker.
For network administrators, it is important to locate users and devices on the network in order to better decide on other network resources, and this process can be improved by using specialized software.
Such monitoring software has the specific purpose of putting together data about users, ports, and network devices while allowing switch port monitoring as well.
We’ve compiled a list of the best SolarWinds User Device Tracker alternatives that have been tested by our experts, so make sure to keep on reading.
What are the best User Device Tracker alternatives that I can use?
PRTG Network Monitor is our first recommendation for one of the best choice when it comes to User Device Tracker monitoring.
This fantastic tool allows you to track multiple devices, switch port monitoring, and data to help you see their location at all times.
Moreover, PRTG Network Monitor works with all the biggest manufacturers and all the important features are included without any additional costs.
The 3 types of sensor available will make it easier SNMP sensors, Packet Sniffer Sensor and the NetFlow/sFlow/jFlow sensors.
Thanks to the SNMP preconfigured sensor you will know exactly the CPU load in your switch and the memory available as well.
PRTG Network Monitor
The most reliable and performant User Device Tracker with incorporated features that are designed to keep you updated at all times.
ManageEngine OpManager is yet another comprehensive tool that provides traffic analysis, network monitoring, bandwidth analysis and is a great alternative for SolarWinds User Device Tracker.
The software comes with a new monitoring module which makes it the perfect choice for inspecting the network traffic.
Thanks to this feature you will gain real time access to bandwidth monitoring and detailed traffic reports which will let you know where you stand at all times.
The reporting profiles available are also a great addition since they come with customization options so that you could see all the needed data at a glance.
Key features of ManageEngine OpManager:
- Ease to use and install on your device.
- Temperature, power, and voltage monitoring.
- Network Maps, category-wise Device Maps, and List viewsReports on hardware health status.
- Multi-vendor support with over 650 device templates.
Nagios Network Analyzer is our last recommendation but definitely not the least. With this tool, you will easily be able to have access to detailed traffic analysis.
As a great alternative for User Device Tracking, Nagios Network Analyzer will offer a central view of network traffic in a comprehensive home dashboard.
The integrated features will help you keep track of specific subsets of network information, maintain historical network flow data or monitor the network usage for specific applications.
Moreover, you’ll be able to have a central view of the bandwidth data and network traffic. And with the use of the advanced alerting and reporting features you’ll stay updated at all times.
These are the 3 best SolarWinds User Device Tracker alternatives that we have also tested and we would recommend you give them a try as well.
If there are other recommendations or suggestions that you have tried and worked best for you, we would love to hear them in the comments section below.