- Avatar: The Last Airbender is a popular animated TV series that follows a young boy who can manipulate the elements of nature.
- You can stream Avatar: The Last Airbender on various platforms, but unfortunately, many of them are geoblocked. We'll teach you how to bypass that.
- Check out our VPN Troubleshooting Hub if you're experiencing any issues with your VPN..
- Visit our Unblocking Hub for more guides on unblocking restricted services with a VPN.
Avatar: The Last Airbender is a popular animated TV series that follows a young boy who recently woke up from a hundred-year slumber and can manipulate the elements of nature.
The world is on the brink of destruction, so the protagonist of the show naturally tries to stop that from happening by using its awesome powers.
If you’re a fan of superpower, Chinese martial arts animated series, then you should really give Avatar: The Last Airbender a try. The series only has 61 episodes and the last episode aired in 2008.
Therefore, if you didn’t see it, you have a lot of catching up to do.
Where to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender show online
There are various places you could watch Avatar: The Last Airbender. We’ve prepared a comprehensive list of platforms where you can stream the TV series:
- Netflix (recently received an HD option for the show)
- Comcast’s Xfinity
- Amazon Prime Video
- CBS All Access
As you can see, there are quite a few options, compared to other TV series that are exclusive to certain platforms. However, this doesn’t mean that you can just sign up for an account, purchase a subscription, and just stream the series.
Most of these platforms are geoblocked, which means that you can only access and use them from certain countries in the world. Alright, alright, you can only stream Avatar: The Last Airbender on these platforms if you’re in the US.
However, here’s how you can watch these animated series, even if you’re not in the United States.
How to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender
1. Get a VPN
- Purchase a premium VPN subscription (we recommend Private Internet Access)
- Download and install the VPN on your device
- Launch the VPN client and log into your account
- Connect to a US server (preferably one that’s not too crowded)
Private Internet AccessDo you want to stream Avatar: The Last Airbender outside of the U.S.? Private Internet Access can help you.
This VPN service provides you with a huge network of servers (more than 11,000 servers) that you can easily switch between, in case some of them don’t work as intended.
Last, but not least, it’s one of the few VPN services that offer 24/7 live chat support to their customers.
2. Subscribe to a streaming platform
- Exclusive Amazon original TV series
- Early access to deals
- Free delivery to thousands of items
- Access to music & games from the Amazon library
- Requires Amazon membership & credit card details
You can choose any streaming platform we’ve mentioned above. At this moment, you can watch Avatar: The Last Airbender on any platform at HD quality, so it’s really a matter of choice.
If you don’t know where to start or which platform to choose, Amazon Prime seems to be the most popular choice. Even if you binge-watch Avatar: The Last Airbender (it only has 61 episodes), you can still watch some other great shows.
Amazon Prime also provides you with a 30-day free trial, but there’s a catch: you’ll need to provide it with valid credit card details in order to get the trial.
3. Enjoy your TV show
We didn’t need to tell you this, but once your VPN is up and running and you have your subscription plan, you can go ahead and start watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Note that sometimes the show might not even appear in the library of your current streaming service. If that happens, take the following steps:
- Make sure your VPN connection has been successfully established
- Disconnect from the VPN and connect to the same server
- Switch the VPN server (but remember to pick a US-based one)
- Enable the VPN‘s obfuscation feature (if available)
- Choose a different VPN protocol
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Flush your DNS
4. Bonus: choose an obfuscation-ready VPN
Sometimes, streaming services can get smart and block VPN traffic, which is quite easy to detect. If that’s the case, you could switch to a VPN service that offers obfuscation features.
Some providers may call them stealth VPN, obfuscated servers, or even CHAMELEON. What this obfuscation feature does is it takes VPN traffic and disguises it as regular traffic, making it incredibly more difficult to detect and block.
If you’re interested in such a VPN but don’t know where to start, check out our list:
|Product Name||Obfuscation||Company Name|
|NordVPN||Obfuscated Servers||Tefincom & Co., S.A.|
|Surfshark VPN||Camouflage Mode||Surfshark LTD|
|VyprVPN||Chameleon protocol||Golden Frog GmbH|
|IPVanish||Scramble OpenVPN traffic||StackPath, LLC|
|ExpressVPN||Stealth servers||Express VPN International Ltd.|
|TunnelBear||Stealth VPN||McAfee, LLC|
|Windscribe VPN||Stealth VPN||Windscribe Limited|
|VPN Unlimited||KeepSolid Wise||KeepSolid Inc.|
Final thoughts on streaming Avatar: The Last Airbender
All things considered, if you want to watch Avatar: The Last Airbender, the good news is that there are several streaming platforms where you can do that. The downside is that most (all) of those platforms are geo-restricted.
However, geoblocking can be easily bypassed with VPN services. Worse comes to worst, you may have to switch to an obfuscation-ready VPN service that can mask your traffic, but that should definitely take care of everything with minimum hassle.