Style Jukebox is an amazing cloud music streaming service for Windows PCs and phones
If you’re looking for an app to help you take your music everywhere, check out Style Jukebox. This free music streaming platform allows you to upload your music collection from your computer on the cloud and listen to your favorite songs on your Windows phone on the go, both online and offline.
Style Jukebox helps conserve your phone’s storage to avoid low memory messages when you want to take pictures and videos.
This app is particularly useful when traveling, on a daily commute to work, or at those annoying parties where nobody has good music. Your favorite music is safely stored in the cloud and you can access it at any moment.
To create a Style Jukebox account, all you have to do is install the app on your computer and import your music collection from there. The good news is that the app is compatible with Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1 versions, so you can also use it even if you’ve decided not to upgrade your operating system.
There are also premium versions of the app, with prices ranging from $8.99 for a 3-month premium subscription to $79.99 for a one year 1TB Pro version.
Here is a full list of its features:
- Upload up to 10 GB of music for free.
- All your music and playlists are automatically synced.
- Download songs on your phone for offline playback or to reduce data plan usage.
- Store music bought online, music imported from CDs, even music you create.
- Control music with your voice. Play, queue or search songs using Cortana, your personal DJ.
- Instant access to your entire music collection at High-Fidelity sound quality (including FLAC and M4A ALAC formats).
- Create a temporary song queue.
- Import your music from Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive.
Users love this app and suggest it’s better that the Google Music alternative:
Excellent alternative to Google Music, easy to use and excellent playback. Better than the rest.
You can download Style Jukebox from the Microsoft Store.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Groove Music App for Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop Users Updated with New Features
- Fix: Groove Music App Crashes in Windows 10
- Edjing Music DJ Pro app available now for Windows 10 and Mobile
- Gaana music service launches its Windows 10 app
The “File is damaged and could not be repaired” error message pertains to the Adobe PDF software (including the Adobe PDF Reader Internet Explorer add-on). […]
Error 0xc00d5212 is an error message that pops up for some Windows Media Player users when they try to play AVI videos. That error message […]