If your company plans on switching from Google’s G Suite to Office 365, then it may need some guidance on getting started with Microsoft’s cloud productivity suite. Luckily, the company foresaw this and released a series of online guides targeted at beginners to make the transition easier.
Eight new guides for switching to Office 365 from Google G Suite
Microsoft community manager Michael Holste just posted the announcement on the company’s official page addressing all business owners who want to switch to Microsoft Office 365: “We have your go-to guides to help you get up and running in Office 365 with minimum disruption.”
The first of eight brand new guides for Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneDrive are available on the same page and feature everything you need to know about the company’s alternatives offered for Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Drive.
The eight guides include the following:
- Switching to OneDrive for Businesses from Google Drive
- Switching to Word from Docs
- Switching to Excel from Sheets
- Switching to PowerPoint from Slides
- Switching to Outlook Mail from Gmail
- Switching to Outlook Calendar from G Suite Calendar
- Switching to Outlook People from G Suite Contacts
- Switching to Skype for Business from Hangouts Meet
You will find all the necessary information about installing these guides on Microsoft’s page where you can also check out the system requirements for everything to work correctly.
According to Microsoft, more online guides are on their way to users, but until they are launched, you can check out the company’s Tech Community website for more details, information, and to discuss topics with Office 365 specialists.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: