Do you want to start a T-shirt design business? Or you want to design your next T-shirt and you’re feeling confused? No need to worry, this post is meant for you.
T-shirt is one of the most popular clothing due to being easy to customizer for various purposes from political to religious purposes.
There are several T-shirt design software around; however, this post presents the best T-shirt design software in no particular order.
Best T-shirt design software for unique clothes
CorelDraw Graphics Suite
It is a nice software to use for designing T-shirts, as it gives over 10000 clip arts and images, 2000 templates which can be used to create any type of design.
In addition, CorelDraw gives users the ability to fit images and fonts to a particular area and customise their placement.
It also gives users the ability to create beautiful artistic and mosaic patterns for designers who love comic designs CorelDraw offers impact effect extensions which adds perspective and gives energy or motion effects to designs.
CorelDraw is compatible on Windows OS such as Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
- Large amount of features
- Diverse tools
- Free to download
- It is not specific in T shirt designs
– Get now Corel Draw Graphics Suite 2018 from the official website (free download or buy)
This software gives numerous features with many fonts, sizes, shapes and also effects which can be combined to good effect to create beautiful t-shirt designs.
This t-shirt design software works well with designs involving shapes and layers.
In addition, you get an added advantage of being compatible with making designs for various printing techniques. You can screen print, as well as can cut vinyl and transfer using Adobe Illustrator.
Adobe Illustrator comes with a monthly subscription fee of 19dollars. You can run Adobe Illustrator on Windows OS such as Windows 7 and Windows 8, and Windows 10.
- Numerous fonts, effects, and images
- Diverse tools for creating designs
- The interface is not easy to use for beginners
Graffix Pro Studio software
This premium T-shirt software comes with over 45 fonts and more than 350 images with a comprehensive library of templates. This gives a quick personalised design which is viewed in the garment template before printing.
The t-shirt design software makes designing so easy. Some of its features include:
- distressed effects
- shadow manipulate
- gradients design
- artwork manipulation
In addition, these features help in making a basic design and easily convert it to a complex, beautiful design. It comes with free but limited software, and for more function the premium software costs $899.
You can run Graffix Pro Studio software on Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- The intuitive software allows for easy rotation, resizing of text, images, outline, or changing of colours to give complex, artistic and personalized images within a short period of time
- The Artwork library gives over 350 images in high resolution PNG format with a well optimised search tool which enables easy and fast results of desired images needed for the T shirt design
- Over 45 fonts which have been beautifully assembled in such a way that it is easy to create text. It also includes outlines, gradients with various colours
- Quite expensive
- Limited options of fonts and images
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other design software, check out our wide collection of guides.
T-Shirt Factory Deluxe
It also features easy to use software interface which is a good choice for beginners since it gives ready made templates which makes it easier to create desired design.
In addition, it also integrates properly with clip arts from Microsoft Word; hence, Microsoft Word works perfectly with T-Shirt Factory Deluxe software.
The software also comes with over 6300 ready made designs for beginners while users who want more options have over 20000 premium colour clip arts and images.
T-Shirt Factory Deluxe also comes with the capability of editing scanned photographs or scanned designs which is also quite good while coming with a cheap price tag of 30 dollars.
However, you can only run T-Shirt Factory Deluxe software with Windows OS such as Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows Vista, and Windows XP .
- Easy interface for beginners
- Powerful design tools
- Specific T shirt creation tools
- Cheap price
- The software may jam sometimes
Download T-Shirt Factory Deluxe here.
Flash T-shirts software
This T-shirt design software is one of the best t-shirt design software and is one of the best albeit expensive. It possess a vast array tools especially the custom design script software developed using the in app flash interface.
It also gives users diverse options on colours, text, size which can be customized to the user preference. You can use this software on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Large database of over 600 images and 200 fonts
- E-commerce solution in which users can create an online design store
- Easy interface
- Quite expensive
Download Flash T-shirts software here
In conclusion, making t-shirts does not stop at design alone; you still have to print on fabrics. However, a great t-shirt design will probably get you started in making your t-shirts whether for personal or commercial use.
Do share with us your experience in using any of the t-shirt design software we mentioned above. Feel free to comment below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Top 5 design software to create artistic bags and backpacks
- Best 3D home architect apps to design your home
- Plan and furnish spaces with the free Planner 5D design app
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.