As many of you may already know, there are rumors which say that Sony is preparing to release an upgraded version of PlayStation 4. Wanting in on some of the fun, League of Legends developer Riot Games along with Intel and Haier have announced the upcoming Tencent TGP BOX, which will be released under the name of “Blade BOX”. This Windows 10 gaming console is designed to change traditional gaming and we are pretty sure that many PC gamers will be interested in it.
As we’ve told you above, the console will run on Windows 10, but for now we don’t have any information about its specifications. However, it is expected to be powered by the sixth-generation Intel processor (i3, i5 and i7), so it should be pretty powerful and fast.
The upcoming Blade BOX console will not be very similar to the consoles that we have become accustomed to. Instead, it will feature more curved edges and will have a different layout on the back. However, the controller looks almost the same as that one of the Xbox One.
Expected features of the Blade BOX:
– Ability to download and stream games;
– Ability to play local games;
– Ability to stream live gaming sessions;
– TGP Box Mode (the TGP box mode will allow you to switch the console between gaming mode and Windows 10).
Here are some games that will be able to run on the upcoming Blade BOX console:
According to reports, more games will be added later this year from third party developers and publishers. It’s not sure if the console will be released for the Western markets as Tencent is a company most commonly known in the Asian market. If you’re looking for more traditional ways to game, here are some of the best gaming laptops to check out.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Fix: League of Legends Black Screen in Windows 10
- Fix: ‘The Folder Path Contains Invalid Character’ on Windows 10
- Sony launches PS4 Remote Play for Windows PC users to stream PS4 games