- There are many great games, but probably one of the most famous ones is Tetris.
- Did you know that you can play Tetris in your web browser? That’s right, and today we’ll show you how to do it.
- If you want to learn more about web browsers, be sure to visit our Browsers Hub.
- DO you love Tetris and other timeless classics? Read more about them in our Gaming section.
One of the most popular games of all time is probably Tetris. This game is available on every platform, which means that you can also play it on your PC.
Speaking of Tetris, in today’s article we’ll show you how to play Tetris game in your browser, so let’s get started.
Playing games online is simple, but do you have the proper web browser for the job? For gaming, it would be best to use a gaming-oriented browser such as Opera GX.
This browser has a GX Corner feature that allows you to keep track of the latest gaming news right from your browser’s home page. In addition, there’s also a Twitch integration available.
Opera GX offers a GX Control feature that allows you to allocate your resources to your browser and ensure that other processes on your PC can run smoothly.
As for additional features, there’s a built-in adblocker, pop-out video player, integrated messenger, and a free VPN with unlimited bandwidth.
Opera GXDespite beinga classic game, you can now play tetris in an ultra-modern web browser created for gamers!
How can I play Tetris game in my browser?
- Visit the Tetris website.
- You should see a Play Tetris button in the top right corner. Click it.
- Wait for the game to load.
- After the game is loaded, click on Play to start the game.
- Visit the Freetetris website.
- The game will start loading automatically.
- Once the game loads, press the Play game button to start the game.
As you can see, playing Tetris in your browser is incredibly simple. If you found this article helpful, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can play Tetris for free on various online websites. The best choice would probably be the official Tetris website.
Yes, Tetris was created by a Russian engineer called Alexey Pajitnov.
No, Tetris is not a public domain, however, the basic concept of Tetris isn’t owned by anyone.
Tetris doesn’t mean anything in Russian. The name originated from the numerical prefix tetra and the word tennis.