The delegates page is not available error is one that arises for some Outlook users. The issue arises when users try to assign delegate permissions to their mailboxes. Users can’t view delegate permissions with their Outlook applications when the delegates page error message pops up. Users who need to fix this error can do so with the resolutions below.
How can Users Fix the Delegates Page not Available Error?
1. Share the Calendar With Delegate
- Microsoft’s official resolution for the delegates page error is to share the Outlook calendar with the delegate, which will set up a new, temporary delegate. To do that, log in to the Outlook web app.
- Then click the Calendar button to open Calendar.
- Click the Share button to open the window shown directly below.
- Input a user group in the text box.
- Select Delegate on the drop-down menu.
- Then click Share and Done.
2. Delete Outlook’s Rules
- Some users have confirmed they’ve fixed the delegates page error by deleting corrupted Outlook rules. To do that, click the Home tab in the Outlook software.
- Then select the Rules button to expand its menu.
- Select Manage Rules & Alerts to open an E-mail Rules tab.
- Select rules on that tab, and click the Delete button to erase them.
- Alternatively, users can start Outlook with rules disabled with a command line switch. Press the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut.
- Input ‘Outlook /CleanRules’ in Run, and press the OK button.
3. Set Up a New Outlook Profile
- Setting up a new Outlook profile might also help resolve the delegates page error. Open the Outlook application.
- Click the File tab.
- Select Account Settings and Manage Profiles.
- Press the Show Profiles button.
- Then click the Add button.
- Enter a new profile title in the text box that opens, and press the OK button.
- Then switch to the new profile by clicking File, Account Settings, and the Change Profile option.
- Select the new profile on the Choose Profile window, and click the OK button.
- Click the Options button.
- Select the Set as default profile option.
Those are three resolutions that might fix the delegates page not available Outlook error. In addition to those, users can try fixing the error with the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 utility.
RELATED ARTICLES TO CHECK OUT: