5 best universal USB cable kits for your Windows computer
These days you can make your life much more comfortable with the help of a high-quality USB data transfer compatible cable.
There are lots of kits on the market for everything you need and more, and this is why we wanted to make things easier for you in picking the best universal USB cable kit for your needs.
We have gathered five of the best universal USB cable kits to buy right now. Take a look at each and every one of them and decide which one you want to get.
Best universal USB cable kits to buy in 2018
- Daffodil TC01 USB Adapter Kit
- RIJER 5 Pin OTG Adapter Converter USB
- ANiceS OTG 5 Pin F/M mini Changer Adapter Converter USB Male to Female Micro USB
- GE USB 2.0 Cable Kit, 6-Ft USB Cable
- KingTop USB 3.0 Adapter Coupler 12 Pack
1. Daffodil TC01 USB Adapter Kit
This is a flexible USB extension cable with six additional connectors, and you can use it for transferring data really easy. Have a look at the most important specs and features that this kit includes:
- It connects from UAB A Male to the following: USB A Male, USB A Female, USB B Male USB Mini 5 pins, USB Mini 4PA, USB Mini 4P, and USB Mini 1394.
- This is a flexible extension cable you can connect to other types of USB jacks as described above.
- The charger fits nicely into your bag for work and travel.
- When you are using this kit, you will not need to take any extra cords with you.
- The assortment is totally functional and useful for data transfer.
You can currently find this USB cable kit on Amazon, so don’t waste any more time and check it out and see if it fits your data transferring needs.
2. RIJER 5 Pin OTG Adapter Converter USB
This is a high-quality USB data transfer compatible cable that will make your life easier regarding data transfers. You will find every adapter you need here. The package includes the following:
- One USB Male to Micro USB Male
- One USB Female to Micro USB Male
- One USB Male to Mini USB Male
- One USB Male to USB Female
- One USB Male to Mini USB Female
- One USB Female to Mini USB Male
- One USB Female to USB Female
- One USB Male to USB Male
- One USB Female to Mini USB Female
- One Mini USB Female to Micro USB Male
These simple adapters are very well made, and they are also really easy to carry around everywhere you go. You can currently get the kit on Amazon for an excellent price.
3. ANiceS OTG 5 Pin F/M mini Changer Adapter Converter USB Male to Female Micro USB
This is a high-quality USB Data Transfer compatible cable that you can use for a lot of devices. The cable is really useful, and you can take a look below just to see what you will get when you purchase this pack:
- USB male to micro USB male / USB female to micro USB male / USB male to mini USB male
- USB male to USB female / USB male to mini USB female / USB female to mini USB male
- USB female to USB female / USB male to USB male / USB female to mini USB female
- Mini USB female to micro USB male
The kit is handy for transferring data, and it’s effortless to carry around wherever you go. You can currently find this USB cable kit on Amazon so take a look and take advantage of the price offer.
ALSO READ The best USB-A to USB-C cables to use
4. GE USB 2.0 Cable Kit, 6-Ft USB Cable
This cable kit comes with six assorted adaptors that you will be able to use for lots of devices. Check out the main features and specs of the cable kit below:
- It works with a lot of computers.
- It works with USB 2.0.
- You can carry just one cable for all your USB needs, and you will not need any more cables with you.
- The kit is compatible with any USB device.
- The product is sold as two units.
- The cable is 10 feet long.
- Before trying to use it, it’s best to check your phone or tablet carefully, just to make sure that you understand what type of plug it comes with.
- The small and square yip is a mini B connector that is usually used for specific digital cameras, mp3 players, card readers, cell phones and USB hubs as well.
- The concept is really great, and it works as intended without any issues.
Anyone who has devices, tablets, smartphones or even smaller gaming devices, such as handheld gaming consoles, will definitely appreciate this kit because it’s great to have an extra plug/adapter when your original one is damaged or lost.
5. KingTop USB 3.0 Adapter Coupler 12 Pack
This data transfer cable applies to all kinds of hard drives, laptop computers and more devices for data transfers. Take a look at what you will get when you purchase this data cable that includes 12 adapters:
- USB 3.0 Vertical Male to Female Right Angle Adapter Coupler x 2 (Left Facing and Right Facing)
- Right Angle USB 3.0 type A Male to Female x 2 (Left Facing and Right Facing)
- USB 3.0 Type A Female to Micro Male Adapter 1 Pack
- USB 3.0 A Female to Female Coupler Adapter x 2
- USB 3.0 Extension Adapter Coupler – A – Male to A – Female x 2
- USB 3.0 Extension Adapter Coupler- type A Female to B Cable
- USB 3.0 Extension Adapter Coupler- USB B Female to B Female
- USB 3.0 Extension Adapter Coupler- USB B Female to USB Micro B
This set is great, and you should purchase it even if you don’t need it at the moment because the chances are that one day you will find yourself in a pinch for some pretty strange adapters and this set will be a life saver because it comes with everything you might need. There are various types of USB connectors included, and you will definitely use at least one of them someday.
The kit is effortless to carry around with you at all times. Check it out on Amazon.
These were the five best universal USB cable kits that you can find at the moment on the market. You can check out more of their specs and features on Amazon and after you decide which one is the best for your needs, get it as before stocks are depleted.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- USB 3.2 comes with two-lane operation using existing USB Type-C cables
- 5 best USB-C 3.1 cables to buy in 2017
- USB 3.2 doubles the speed of USB Type C (3.1) cables
There’s no denying that Power BI offers a lot of features. Still, many users need even more functions. For example, people want to disable all […]
If you find that SharePoint keeps asking you for your password whenever you try to use it, you are not the only one encountering this […]