Fix Windows Printer Problems
What is a printer?
In computing, a printer is a peripheral which produces a representation of an electronic document on physical media such as paper or transparency film.
Many printers are local peripherals connected directly to a nearby personal computer. Individual printers are often designed to support both local and network connected users at the same time. Some printers can print documents stored on memory cards or from digital cameras and scanners.
Frequent issues with Printer on Windows OS
Errors and problems are something quite common with Windows operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10. An example is the “active directory domain service is truculently unavailable” message appears in various situations. This message is reported sometimes when a new printer gets connected for the first time or after the install of the needed drivers for the printer. It also appears when trying to find the printer and activate and many other situations.
Problems to find/connect to the printer
Many users have reported that they can’t connect to network printer on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 or that Windows cannot connect to the printer. Here are some helpful guides to fix these issues and more:
- FIX: Windows cannot connect to the printer
- FIX: Windows 10 doesn’t find the wireless printer
- FIX: Printer is offline in Windows 7, 8.1, 10
- Full Fix: Printer has no IP address on Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- Fix: “The printer requires your attention” error
- Full Fix: Printer is not responding in Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- FIX: Wi-Fi printer not recognized
Fix printer problems after updating or upgrading to Windows 10
The following guides will help you fix problems like printer not working after windows 10 update:
- FIX: Printer won’t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Network printers fail to install on PCs running the Creators Update [FIX]
- Top 5 wireless printers compatible with Windows 10
- 11 best label printing software to create and print stunning labels
- 5 best 3D printing software to bring images to life
Printer Settings and related issues
When you connect a printer to your PC or add a new printer to your home network, you can usually start printing right away. Navigate to the Settings Menu and select Devices. Windows 10 supports most printers, so most likely won’t have to install a special printer software. In case you need additional printer support and drivers, you can get them through the Windows Update service.
If you need to find out how to change printer settings or to reinstall print spooler on Windows, it means you ran into some issues with your printer. Here are some guides to help you out:
- FIX: Default printer windows 10 keeps changing
- Fix: Print Spooler Service not working
- How to fix Print Spooler Service high CPU usage in Windows 10
Many Mordhau players reported that they can no longer populate the server browser list. Mordhau was quick to respond to the issue and recommended some […]
Xbox users have encountered different problems and one of them is the inability for Xbox to find the microphone. This can be a big problem, […]