A smartphone is a mobile phone that goes beyond phone calls and sending text messages. It performs some of the functions of a computer, including browsing the Internet and running software applications.
These features differentiate it from the original telephone concept. Modern phones typically have a touchscreen interface, Internet access, and an advanced operating system.
All current social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, have intuitive mobile apps. Users can download them from the phone’s app store and stay in touch with each other and post personal photos while on the go.
General smartphone issues and quick guides to easily fix them
- Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Android phone [FULL GUIDE]
- FIX: Zedge app may be harmful [Google Play notification]
- Waze is not connecting to GPS? Fix it in 3 easy steps
- Got a Windows 10 Apple iPhone driver error? Fix it now
- What to do if your iPhone disconnects from your Windows 10 PC