Moments after releasing the Anniversary Update for Windows 10 Mobile, Microsoft pushed a new cumulative update to Windows Insiders. The new update is called build 14393.82, and is currently available on Windows 10 PCs and Windows 10 Mobile, but only to Insiders on the Release Preview ring.
Microsoft haven’t released the changelog for the update, so it’s still unknown what changes it brought to the system. However, users didn’t notice any changes compared to the previous build, so the update is probably just a cumulative one, with some system improvements and bug fixes.
As we said, regular Windows 10 users, and Insiders on the Slow and the Fast ring won’t get this update, as it is only available to Insiders on the Release Preview ring. We also don’t know if Microsoft will eventually push build 14393.82 to users outside the Release Preview ring. If you’re eligible for this update, just go to Windows Update, and check for updates.
Users who already installed this update have mixed impressions about it. While it indeed improved how the system works for some users, other people complain that it actually made things worse. For example, some users say that the update made their devices faster, compared to the Anniversary Update, while some say that it just causes overheating.
If you already managed to install build 14393.82 for Windows 10 Insiders on the Release Preview Ring, let us know about your experience in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft subtly acknowledges more Anniversary Update issues
- Windows 10 phone overheats after Anniversary Update – possible fix
- How to uninstall the Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update
- Windows 7, 8.1 will get Monthly Update Rollups from October 2016
- Microsoft acknowledges KB3177725 and KB3176493 print bugs
- Install Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update on older Lumia devices