Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- At ~10 PM PST Microsoft will release their September Patch Tuesday updates.
- These updates are made to improve the OS both from a security and a performance point-of-view.
- Want to learn more about Patch Tuesday? Visit our website's dedicated Patch Tuesday section.
- If you want the latest news from the tech world, you can find it in our News section as well.
Now that the 8th of September has come, Microsoft will soon release their latest batch of Patch Tuesday updates called the September Patch Tuesday updates.
As always, users await these monthly updates to see what else has Microsoft managed to improve upon10.
As always, these updates come withimprovements, adjustments, fixes, and much-needed security fixes, such as the long-awaited CVE reports.
Need a complete list of spanning all versions of 10 released from the very beginning? Check out this article and you’ll find everything there.
What should users be expecting from this month’s updates?
If we were to look in retrospect at all the new features and developments from the past month, we can get a pretty clear idea of what is to follow with the latest updates.
This is especially the case with the improvements brought in thebuilds, although these particular changes could hit live in later months as well.
Here are just some of the most important developments thathas been through the past month:
- Microsoft is extending support for Windows 10, version 1803
- The Connect app is now an optional feature in Windows 10
- Windows Defender turns into a dangerous app for admins
- New Windows 10 build changes the way we communicate
- Vulnerability reports in 2020 likely to exceed last year’s
- Windows 10 user interface concepts look awesome
However, nothing is certain until 10 PM PST when the updates will actually hit live and hopefully put an end to many of the issues.
Who knows, maybe this month will be a bit more fulfilling than the last one, and more fixes will be brought, more improvements be implemented, and fewer issues will appear when applying the updates.
Lastly, CVEs have been on the rise, so users are also curious whether this month more or less will be discovered and fixed as well.
Are you excited about what these upcoming updates? Give us your take on the matter and what your expectancies are by leaving us a message in the comments section below.
- How long have Patch Tuesday updates been a thing?
Officially, Microsoft formalized Patch Tuesday in October 2003, so around the timewas the main market .
- Is Patch Tuesday truly necessary?
Yes, applying Patch Tuesday updates is indeed important since most exploits happen in the days that follow, namely during Exploit Wednesday and Uninstall Thursday.
- What can I do if I have trouble installing the Patch Tuesday updates?
The go-to solution when encountering any type of Windows Update Errors Troubleshooter.update issues is to use the