What is Windows 10 Taskbar?
The Windows 10 Taskbar is an element of the graphical user interface that displays which programs are currently running. The Taskbar is usually located at the bottom of the screen, but it can be customized depending on your preferences.
Users can also pin frequently used programs to the taskbar so as to access them quicker, as well as manage calendar appointments.
Fix Windows 10 Taskbar issues
Many users have encountered issues with the taskbar during their activities on the computer. Here are the most common issues reported and the solutions to fix each of them:
- Fix: Taskbar not working
- Fix: Windows 10 taskbar not hiding
- FIX: Taskbar icons flashing
- Full Fix: Unresponsive Taskbar
- Fix: small and blurry Taskbar icons
- Fix: Taskbar Works Incorrectly, Duplicated
- Fix This: Taskbar not Responding
- Fix: When you Click Icons on the Windows 10 Taskbar, the Flyout Doesn’t Open
Whenever you want to reinstall your Windows operating system or perhaps upgrade to a newer version of Windows, you might need to back up your taskbar. Having this backup of your taskbar will allow you to restore the apps you had in the previous version of Windows or in the previous copy just by following a few easy steps.
Here is the full guide on how to back up your Windows Taskbar.