Wise Care 365 for Windows 10 updates System Protection and Common Cleaner
Wise Care 365 is one of the best software to use when it comes to PC cleaning and speeding up your Windows device; it’s new updates show improvements on important features.
2018 newly released update Wise Care 365 V4.82 include the following notes:
- Improved the feature of System Protection.
- Improved the feature of Common Cleaner.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Updated various translations.
Wise Care 365, WiseCleaner’s all-in-one solution when it comes to PC optimization and speeding up your Windows device, has been made available for Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8/10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit) from the official site.
It also improves the overall experience with a few other updates, such as letting you scan for “Invalid Start Menus”, updated translations and also with improved browser history cleaning. Besides these new features, it still has the good old options that made over 30 million people download and use it. Here’s what Wise Care 365 can do for your Windows device:
- Prevent any unwanted new application from adding into the windows startup
- Prevent changes to the default browser
- Can detect more hidden invalid registry issues than CCleaner
- Automatic cleanup and tune-up for old PCs
- Fast scanning speed
- File recovery/folder hider
- Privacy eraser.
With every update, Wise Care 365 comes with useful improvements and support for users. It’s worth mentioning the followings:
- Improved IE, Edge, Chrome, Opera and Firefox cleaning
- Improved the feature of PC Checkup
- Improved the feature of System Protection
- Improved the feature of Common Cleaner
- Improved the usability of auto optimize memory
- Cancel the pop-up
- Improved System Slimming
- Improved the usability of Privacy Eraser.
They have also created a so-called ‘Wise Assistance’ section of Wise Care 365. This means that a community for mutual assistance and knowledge are there when you need help, sharing about PC problems. Experts and other users with relevant knowledge will answer any questions regarding PC problems encountered.
Use the link from below to get Wise Care 365 on your Windows device and let us know about your experience using it
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in 2013 and has been completely revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
Virtual machines are great tools to share folders between different operating systems such as Windows and Linux. However, Windows shortcuts and Linux symbolic links might […]