Xbox One error 0x80070102 [Fix]
Encountering an error message is the worst thing that can happen when all you want to do is hit the play button on your Xbox One. Error 0x80070102 is a complex error code that prevents players from signing in to their accounts and using their consoles. This error is specific to the Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles.
Xbox One error 0x80070102
Here’s how one users describes this error:
Xbox forced update, now everything throws an error 0x80070102. Literally EVERYTHING throws this error. Xbox starts up fine, but when I try anything, this. Then I can’t chose close or any other choices. From the main menu if I hold down the Xbox button on my controller the screen dims end thats it. If I try pressing it once or navigating left to get to settings, same thing. The update bricked my console.
How to fix error 0x80070102
- Perform a hard reset: hold the power button for 5-10 seconds.
- Connect your console to your network via a wired connection.
- Disconnect additional peripherals.
- Go to My apps & games > go to Apps > load the Avatar app.
- Press the center X button on the controller > wait. Two things may happen: the Home menu will pop out after a while, or you’ll get an error. Should you get an error message, press the Xbox button again to make the window go away.
- When the Home menu appears on the scree, immediately go all the way up to your Icon > go to the right > sign out.
- Go to Settings > check and fix your Internet connection issues.
- Sign back in < wait a few minutes for the whole process to complete and then reboot your console.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix Xbox One fuzzy screen issues
- Fix: Slow Xbox One game downloads
- Fix: Xbox One error “Network settings are blocking party chat”
MS Office 2013 users can utilize templates for preformatted documents. However, some Office users have said that a Something went wrong while downloading your template […]
The new Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) product and strategy announced last year in September is here. Well, the Redmond giant planned to offer an early […]
Microsoft just released KB4493132 to Windows 7 computers thus adding end of support notifications.The notifications remind users to upgrade to Windows 10 before January 14th, 2020. The […]