Xbox One error 0x80070102 [Fix]
Encountering an error message is the worst thing that can happen when all you want to do is hit the play button on your Xbox One. Error 0x80070102 is a complex error code that prevents players from signing in to their accounts and using their consoles. This error is specific to the Xbox One and Xbox One S consoles.
Xbox One error 0x80070102
Here’s how one users describes this error:
Xbox forced update, now everything throws an error 0x80070102. Literally EVERYTHING throws this error. Xbox starts up fine, but when I try anything, this. Then I can’t chose close or any other choices. From the main menu if I hold down the Xbox button on my controller the screen dims end thats it. If I try pressing it once or navigating left to get to settings, same thing. The update bricked my console.
How to fix error 0x80070102
- Perform a hard reset: hold the power button for 5-10 seconds.
- Connect your console to your network via a wired connection.
- Disconnect additional peripherals.
- Go to My apps & games > go to Apps > load the Avatar app.
- Press the center X button on the controller > wait. Two things may happen: the Home menu will pop out after a while, or you’ll get an error. Should you get an error message, press the Xbox button again to make the window go away.
- When the Home menu appears on the scree, immediately go all the way up to your Icon > go to the right > sign out.
- Go to Settings > check and fix your Internet connection issues.
- Sign back in < wait a few minutes for the whole process to complete and then reboot your console.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix Xbox One fuzzy screen issues
- Fix: Slow Xbox One game downloads
- Fix: Xbox One error “Network settings are blocking party chat”
In case you’ve ever asked yourself the question Why won’t my printer print all pages, you came to the right place. It is extremely annoying […]
Microsoft rolled out a new Windows 10 cumulative update to Insiders for testing purposes. KB4505903 takes the Windows 10 build number to 18362.263. This time, […]