- Adobe Creative Cloud is a trusted global standard in terms of creative apps and services. It allows multiple editing jobs: design, photography, video web, UX – you name it!
- When encountering repeated download errors, we strongly recommend grabbing the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Moreover, be sure of the fact that there’s an easy fix for pretty much any Adobe Creative Cloud issue in Windows 10.
- Your ideas should always come to life, so check out our Adobe Troubleshooting Hub and solve any problems you may encounter later on.
Adobe Creative Cloud encourages you to explore your creativity with over 20 desktop and mobile apps. Enjoying access to thousands of fonts or creating your very own portfolio website feels liberating with this amazing tool.
The only problem is that not everyone has the chance to take advantage of it since many users have reported repeated Adobe Creative Cloud download errors.
The error message states: Download error. Please retry to try again or contact customer support. If you see it too, we’ve compiled a list of the quickest solutions that you can use to get around this inconvenience.
How can I fix Adobe Creative Cloud download error?
1. Install the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud
There are times when only a complete reinstallation of the most recent version allows the Adobe Creative applications to function properly again.
Therefore, don’t hesitate to hit the download link below instead of worrying about download errors. The issue will be gone for good and you’ll get back to your routine.
2. Remove the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders
- Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app.
- Navigate to Users>AppData>Local>Adobe.
- To view the hidden AppData folder, see Show hidden files>folders>filename extensions.
- While here, locate the AAMUpdate and OOBE folders.
- Remove them both right away.
- Relaunch the Creative Cloud desktop app from the Start menu. At that point, the AAMUpdater and OOBE folders will be immediately recreated.
3. Check your Internet connection
Do note that the Creative Cloud desktop app requires a stable Internet connection to properly download apps. Verify that you are connected to the Internet and click Retry.
Moreover, did you know that your antivirus can block the Internet connection? Check out this quick guide to find out more.
4. Temporarily disable antivirus software
On your Windows 10 computer, the Windows Defender antivirus is often a reliable anti-malware solution to protect your computer from unwanted viruses, spyware, and many other forms of malware.
Adobe Creative Cloud download error, you may want to disable it temporarily. In fact, nearly all antivirus protection programs can be disabled for a while.
You’ve got nothing to lose when trying out this option as well. However, if you do get the confirmation that the antivirus is the culprit, it might be the ideal time for extreme measures.
Which of the solutions mentioned above helped you bypass the Adobe Creative Cloud download issues? Let us know by leaving a message in the comments area below.
FAQ: Learn more about downloading Adobe Creative Cloud
- How do I fix Adobe Creative Cloud download error?
Installing the latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud and removing the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders are a few of the confirmed fixes for the Adobe Creative Cloud download error.
- Why does Creative Cloud stop downloading?
Chances are an outdated Adobe Creative Cloud version makes the tool to act erratically and stop downloading.
- How long does Creative Cloud take to download?
The complete Creative Cloud installation process takes about 1.5 hours.