- Albion Online is an MMORPG medieval fantasy game, but many users report lagging and delays when playing it. You can reduce ping and improve your gameplay with a VPN.
- Only one server is used for the Albion game, and it's in Washington DC. You can also connect to a VPN server in Washington DC or nearby to speed up your Internet connection.
- Visit our Gaming Hub to discover fresh games, guides, reviews, and news.
- Bookmark our VPN section to find out what else you can do with this tech.
Albion Online is a popular medieval fantasy game you can play in sandbox mode. It’s an MMORPG where you can fight others in PVP mode.
But there’s also plenty of PVE content available for laid-back players who don’t to engage in battles. For example, you can build a home or a farm, customize characters, and explore an immersive world with hellish demons.
If you’re experiencing lags and delays while playing the Albion game, you can improve ping with a VPN. The Albion server is located in Washington DC, USA, so you can connect to a VPN server that’s close enough to increase your ping time.
However, the first step is finding a VPN that works, since not all applications perform equally.
Made by Kape Technologies, Private Internet Access (PIA) is the best VPN app that can improve your ping time when playing Albion Online. It has more than 3,200 servers in 46 countries, so there are plenty of options to explore to enhance your gaming experience.
PIA can automatically choose the nearest VPN server to your location to ensure the best possible speed. However, you can connect to the Washington DC server to make it seem like you’re playing the Albion game from the same city. This should decrease your ping.
What else you should know about PIA:
- Boosts your gaming experience using private DNS
- Great reputation in the gaming community
- Encrypts your gaming traffic with OpenVPN or WireGuard
- Port forwarding and split tunneling
- No traffic logs
PIA doesn’t have a free trial but offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Private Internet Access
Reduce ping while playing Albion Online by connecting to a PIA server in the US.
Also made by Kape Technologies, CyberGhost VPN is an excellent choice for Albion Online gamers. You can connect to more than 6,400 servers in 89 countries, including Washington DC so that you can reduce ping and enjoy the game with your friends.
You can even configure CyberGhost VPN to start and automatically connect to a preferred server. This way, you don’t have to worry about finding it on the list every time you want to play the Albion game while staying connected to the VPN.
What else you should know about CyberGhost VPN:
- Enable private DNS to reduce ping while gaming
- Protects your device from DDoS attacks
- Guards your Wi-Fi router from hackers
- Enable port forwarding to bypass firewalls
- No identifying logs
CyberGhost VPN offers a 1-day free trial and comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Improve your Albion Online experience by reducing lag with this VPN app.
Created by BullGuard, BullGuard VPN also works with Albion Online. It’s a VPN solution that features over 2,000 servers in 16 countries, including US servers to help you reduce ping when you play Albion.
BullGuard VPN is really fast, so you don’t need to worry about slowdowns in the Albion game while staying connected to this VPN. It has an intuitive interface and options for VPN users.
What else you need to know about BullGuard VPN:
- Shields your computer or smartphone on unprotected Wi-Fi
- Quickly connect to the nearest VPN server with one click
- Works with Windows, macOS, Android, iOS
- No logging or tracking
- Kill switch
BullGuard VPN doesn’t have free trials but offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Don't worry about lags and delays when playing Albion Online using this VPN tool.
To conclude, you can significantly reduce ping and improve your Albion game with a fast VPN app. You just have to connect to a US server, whether it’s in Washington DC or a nearby state.
Of course, your VPN connection speed also depends on where you are physically located. So make sure to try different US servers until you find the fastest one. If you encounter any VPN errors, don’t worry since you can easily fix them.
And, if you can’t decide what VPN is the best for you, we suggest going with Private Internet Access.
FAQ: Learn more about Albion Online and VPN
- Can I play Albion Online on my phone?
Yes, Albion Online works with Android and will soon support iOS devices, too. It’s not fully compatible with smartphones, though, so you should get a tablet instead. If you have high ping on mobile, use a VPN to reduce it.
- Is Albion Online free?
Yes, Albion Online is free. It became free for all players in April 2019.
- Can I run Albion Online?
Make sure to check the system requirements to find out if you can run Albion Online.