The Amazon Fire TV Stick is popular among users. Usually, this device works just fine, but there are some exceptions.
Quite a few users encountered a major issue with this device. The Fire TV stick won’t turn on. The display showed the “no signal” message.
Moreover, people reported that the Wi-Fi connection and the remote worked properly.
Imagine you come home tired from work and you want to relax. You open Amazon Fire TV to watch your favorite show on Netflix. But you can’t, because the Amazon Fire TV stick is not booting.
However, you don’t need to worry. The problem is not as serious as it seems and today we will show you how to fix this frustrating issue once and for all.
Steps to fix an Amazon Fire TV Stick that’s not booting:
1. Unplug and then plug the device back in
To fix the problem, unplug the fire stick from the TV and the power source. Plug the stick back in after five minutes.
If this solution doesn’t work, try the method below.
2. Unplug the TV
Many users reported that unplugging and replugging the TV solves the problem. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Unplug the TV from the wall while keeping it on.
- Press and hold the Power button for at least 30 seconds.
- After that, replug the TV and turn it back on.
- Go to the Fire stick input channel to see if your device works.
As you can see, you can solve this issue quickly. Unplug and then plug the device back in. Also, you can try to unplug the TV from the wall.
Moreover, you can use another HDMI port to see if the issue persists. You may try using another HDMI cable. A faulty HDMI port or cable might cause this problem.
If these methods don’t work, contact the Amazon support team to see if they can help you with a more technical and advanced solution. Hopefully, this will not be the case.
Did our solutions help you? Did you find another way to solve this problem? Do let us know in the comments section below!
RELATED ARTICLES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 3 best antivirus for Amazon Web Service to protect your cloud account
- 7 best VPN software for Amazon Prime
- ExpressVPN won’t work with Netflix? Here’s how to fix it