Zombie game fans who own an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR headset can now play Arizona Sunshine. This title sends you right in the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there. As a player, you can freely move around, explore a post-apocalyptic environment, and handle motion-controlled weapons with real-life movements.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your dare to hope again. This mans that there are still survivors out in the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state. You’ll need to navigate both the hordes of zombies coming for your brain, as well as the scorching heat as you search for human contact.
Arizona Sunshine game features
- Real-life weapon handling: Use VR motion controllers to handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. Of course, more warm brain mean more, hungry undead.
- Experience unprecedented VR realism: you can enjoy this feature if you own a Windows 10 PC powered by an Intel Core i7 processor or equivalent.
- Play it only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up.
Arizona Sunshine system requirements (recommended):
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7 6700K equivalent or greater
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: VR Headset required, 2x USB 3.0 ports.
You can purchase Arizona Sunshine for $39.99 from Steam.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: