Because of the enormous number of job applications a big company gets daily, the process of browsing and analyzing CVs is a very hard task.
In the past, the only way to go through all the applications received for a job opening was to take the big pile of CV’s on your desk, and one by one, go through every aspect of their application – age, location, availability, skill-set, pay requirements, etc. This was a very time consuming way of dealing with recruitment.
Luckily for you, there are great software options available on the market that can help you automatize many, if not all aspects of your recruitment process. These tools can help HR personnel, hiring managers and also recruiters to create job postings, and find the most qualified applicants.
Recruitment automation software options use artificial intelligence to identify suitable candidates, verify their email addresses and social media pages, and can also export entire candidate profiles to the chosen location online, or inside a specific software.
By using artifical intelligence (AI)-powered technology, these types of software can help companies in many ways, but the most important aspect of using AI recruitment tools is the fact that you can focus on other tasks while trusting the app to calculate and analyze every aspect of the qualities required to occupy the post, compares them with other possible candidates, and offers you a comprehensive report of the entire process.
Next, let’s explore some of the best AI powered hiring software on the market.
Automate your hiring process using artificial intelligence
Zoho Recruit is a great automated recruitment application that allows you to easily find better-matching candidates, unifies your entire team under one hub, and allows you to make informed decisions regarding job postings, CV processing, compatibility of candidates, etc.
Some of the features that are worth noting include:
- Build a career portal for you company
- Directly post to popular job boards
- Social Tab – sourcing employees using your company’s social page
- Resume parsing – standardize your company’s resume structure
- Resume extractor – a Google Chrome extension that is able to pare resumes from LinkedIn and other
- Resume inbox – all of the applicants CV’s on one page
- Can format resumes to add your company logo
- Customization tools
- Search resumes by keywords or another criteria
- Ability to preview resume’s without entering candidate profile
When it comes to privacy and the management of access in your app, Zoho Recruit’s dashboard offers you the possibility of assigning specific roles to users – recruit administrator, recruiter, guest, etc.
You also have the ability to create and manage user groups, and assign specific rules based on their access level, industry, skill level, etc.
Zoho Recruit was released in 4 different versions with different features. Each of the versions of this software can be used as a trial version for 15 days.
Zoho Recruit Free Plan
- Management of candidates
- Email management
- Client and contact management
- Can schedule interviews
Zoho Recruit Standard includes all the features found in the Free edition, and adds:
- Access to careers website – can publish job offers on carreer page
- Source boosters – fast sourcing of candidates from any website
- Premium job boards – access to the most popular job boards
- Resume parsing – can map specific fields on any resume
- Resume inbox – can share attachments directly from your email client to Zoho
- Resume extractor – Google Chrome extension that allows extracting resumes from webpages like LinkedIn
- Hiring pipeline – full view over candidates in one hub
- Review and feedback forms – gain valuable data about your interview process
- Formatted resume’s – uniformity for your company resume
- Reports and dashboards – basic set of reports can be created
Using this version of Zoho Recruit , you also have access to other useful features like the ability to manage your workflow, create job templates, can be integrated with Google Apps, can send bulk emails with one click, and also offers integration with Zoho Mail, Outlook Mail, Zoho Sheets, Zoho CRM with two-way sync, and also supports Zoho People integration.
Zoho Recruit Professional brings all the features from the Standard version and adds:
- Semantic candidate matching – shows you a list of recommended candidates
- Radius search – can identify the candidate’s location instantly
- Pre-screening assessments – tests that show you the skill level of your applicants
- Social recruiting – can interact with candidates on social media
- SMS and PhoneBridge integrations – can make calls and send texts directly from the app
- Candidate login – overview for candidates to see jobs they applied to
- Candidate assignment rules
- Advanced reports analytics – over 50 dashboards and report types
- Forecasts – real time insights to better run your recruitment process
- Roles and profiles – manage access to data of any user
This version of Zoho Recruit also has field level security, custom modules, domain mapping, can create custom links, webhooks, you can set attachment permissions, and also use multiple currencies.
Zoho Recruit Enterprise – contains all the features of Zoho Professional Edition and also adds :
- Blueprints – can create, customize and automate the entire hiring process
- Automated responders – can send automatic replies
- Can create your own custom functions and buttons
- Territory management – set targets for recruiters based on their location
- Custom roles and profiles – can create custom profiles based on specifications of your organization
- Web Tabs
- Unlimited Records
- Unlimited Resume Parsing
— RELATED: 5 best employee monitoring software to use
JobDiva is another great automated hiring software option that allows you to track your applicants, manage talent, create and organize your data using candidate pipelines, can also use business intelligence (BI) reports to analyze their company , and can also map their workflow.
This software is perfect for mid-sized or large enterprise companies who need help when it comes to their recruitment process. JobDiva can automatically scan through thousands of resumes, and give recomandations regarding candidates that best fit the job requirements.
Because JobDiva is entirely cloud-based, you will never have to worry about losing your candidate’s data, and it also allows you to gain access from anywhere in the world, at any time.
In JobDive you will find a wide range of features that allow you to search for candidates, either manually or by using AI. It offers a applicant tracking system (ATS) service, and also customer relationship management (CRM), and a vendor management system (VMS).
Key features of JobDiva include:
- Resume aggregation
- AI candidate-to-job matching
- Recruitment life cycle
- Email marketing
- BI reporting
- Automated communication tracking
- 24/7 technical support
- Complimentary training
- Qualifying parameters settings
- Can perform searches based on text, attributes of candidates, skills, etc.
- Reduce cost and eliminate data entry
- Automatically sync database with all vendor management systems
- Automatically cleanse sensitive data for your security
Ideal is another great software option that is able to automate almost all features of the recruitment process for your company. This software allows you to quickly analyze different kinds of candidate information – reumes, assessments, performance.
Ideal uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology, to collect, analyze and process candidate information, and by combining automation with an increase in the quality of hiring, this app will surely help your business and reduce wasted time for data entry.
The entire range of data that you collected can be easily accessed from one screen that offers real-time updates and automation, and you can use the AI features to automatically discover the best applicants for the job opening.
Key features include:
- Automatically screen candidates in real time
- Can combine resumes, performance data and assessments into one data source
- 24/7 Chatbot support – keeps every candidate informed
- Around the clock AI analysis of candidate pool – you get a notification when a match is made
If you feel like you need a guide to help you get started using Ideal, visit the official site for more information.
—Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other employee management software, check out our wide collection of guides.
FreshTeam is another greatly useful tool that contains an applicant tracking system (ATS) and also a recruitment application. These two features are presented in a user friendly user interface, that allows you to easily understand the data collected and sort it into groups, based on different markers – age, sex, location, skill set, compatibility, etc.
Notable features include:
- Applicant tracking
- Recruitment CRM
- Comprehensive dashboard & 360 – profiles
- Collaborative hiring
- Job posting management
- Employment referrals
- Employees directory
- Searchable talent pool
- 24/7 customer support
- Archived talent pool
This application is suitable for all ranges of business sizes, being able to adapt to any changes automatically. FreshTeam was released in 3 versions, each catering to the needs of businesses of different sizes :
Sprout – Free
- 50 employees
- Up to 5 published job postings
- Job posting management
- Email application management
- Basic career site
- Job embeds
- Referral management
- Team collaboration
Blossom – contains all the features found in the Sprout version and adds :
- Can include 50 to 250 employees
- Up to 10 published job postings
- Application forms
- Bulk import candidates
- Resume parsing
- Email scheduling
- Multiple mailboxes
Garden – contains all the features found in the Blossom version and adds :
- Possibility to include unlimited employees
- Unlimited job postings
- Job publishing and branding
- Social recruiting
- Talent pool management
- Offer management
- Multiple locations
Estate – contains all the features found in the Garden version and also adds :
- Custom user roles
- IP whitelisting
- Training and implementation
— RELATED: 5 best workforce management software for PC
ApplicantPro is another great tool that allows you to streamline your company’s hiring process. This application contains applicant tracking features and recruitment options for businesses of any size and with any number of employees.
This tool can be used in education, manufacturing, healthcare, etc. , makes sure your company is compliant with EEO/AA and OFFCCP guidelines, and can also be easily integrated with any third-party software.
- Job Advertising – create job posts with ease and post them on any job site
- Applicant tracking – track every aspect of your applicant’s profile
- Video interviewing – can schedule and perform video interviews at any point of the
- recruitment process
- Assessments – generate comprehensive assessments based on the data you collected
- Onboarding options
- Background checks – perform background checks for any potential employee
- Reporting – create professional reports based on the data you need
- Applicant communication – easy to keep in touch with your candidates
- Custom thank you message for applicants
- Automated thank you emails after the application is received
ApplicantPro has been released in 3 different versions, each designed to fit the needs of different types of users :
Pay-Per-Job – designed for small businesses
Unlimited number of jobs per month
Branded career site
1000+ Free & Paid Job Boards
HR Manager Logins
Email & Text Communication Inbox
Forward Application via Email
Phone, Email, & Chat Support
Standard Version – complete hiring software -easily manage, track, and improve hiring process – contains all the features of Pay-Per-Job version, and adds :
- Unlimited job postings
- More than 1000 additional job boards
- Employee referral portal
- Multiple customizable applications
- Internal jobs portal and application
- Integrated background checks and assessments
Premium Version – designed for big organizations with a complex hiring processes – contains all features of Standard version, and adds :
- Online requisition tracking
- External recruiter portal
- Offer letters
- Email reference checks
- Affirmative action compliance
- Push data to HRIS/Payroll
Recruitment software comes in very handy when you need to handle a big number of job openings and job applications.
This software allows you to streamline your company’s analysis and data collection processes, can organize video interviews, automate scheduling, offer candidate suggestions and search through the entire database of applicants with incorporated search tools.
By using the software options presented in this article, you will surely manage to fill open positions in your company faster, and more efficiently that doing it in the old fashioned way.
Use the comment section below to let us know which software you chose to use and why.
RELATED GUIDES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: