9 best job board software to connect employees and employers
Job hunting is still necessary, but the activity itself has changed significantly throughout time. Now, people search for jobs almost exclusively online as the Internet has become the ultimate medium for data exchange. This is perfect for both future employees and employers. In this manner, employers get access to tons of Internet users while job hunters browse through thousands of job offers effortlessly.
To exist and to prosper, the online job market requires an essential thing, and this is a useful and reliable job board software. These tools power every job search website and it’s the crucial element regardless where you look for jobs (on online job portals or the companies’ websites).
All over the world, there are thousands of businesses that create this kind of software, so it can get pretty complicated and confusing to have a clear view of the job board software market. The market is also flooded with tons of versions of job board scripts. We’ll help you skip the useless software because it’s not of any interest and we’ll present you some great solution that will work for sure of job board software below.
Best job board software
This software will help you boost visibility and target the perfect candidates by promoting your job on premium and free job boards with just one submission. Workable extensive job board syndication network will allow you to reach millions of job seekers throughout lots of locations. Your next employee may already be your top fan, and Workable will make sure that it’s easy to post jobs on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter as well. The candidate source reports will make sure that you get the best from your ads and will also help you plan the whole recruiting strategy from A to Z.
You can try the software for free right now, as you won’t need any downloads or credit cards.
As we already said, you have two options to post free jobs and premium jobs. Here’s what every option offers you.
Free job boards: you can attract more candidates by posting to free job boards, and you’ll get the following benefits:
- Advertise jobs in minutes
- No downloads or training required
- All posts optimized for desktop and mobile
- Includes the most popular free job boards
- Get a free, hosted, branded careers page
Premium job boards: the software partners with the most popular paid job boards and you can create targeted posts to fill your hiring pipeline. You’ll get the following advantages:
- Great rates and special offers
- National and international job board syndication
- Broad range of niche and specialist sites
- Integrates with job board recruiter accounts
- Post to multiple boards from one platform
All you have to do to post a job is create your account, write your job description and start posting. Give it a try!
This is another job board software that will turn out to be more appropriate for running on a general job board web site, rather than within an organization. The software is great, and it includes a smaller number of features, but this is not a minus as it addresses the right job search issues.
While you’re using the software, you’ll be unlikely to lose yourself within tons of features that are not at all helpful for your mission. The tool features some marketing and SEO optimization and some customization options as well. It also supports mobile technologies and the world’s favorite social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The software will help you maximize your revenues via various options:
- Job postings
- Resume access
- Sponsored jobs
- Featured employees
- Job alerts and job slots
The home page of webJobs offers a virtual tour of the job portal experience is also an online demo, and this is a great benefit.
Here the primary downsides of the tool:
- You have to send your name, phone number and email address to the developer company before you can take a look at this online demo that we have mentioned before. Unfortunately, this might upset some of the users.
- You cannot see the pricing of webJobs, and you have to contact the company for a quote.
These two minuses might discourage some users to try out the software, but we guarantee you that this job board software does its tasks really well and it’s not overwhelming at all. This is the reason for which it may be the ideal solution for lots of users out there.
ALSO READ: 5 best workforce management software for PC
Using this software, you’ll be able to post to more than 100 job sites in just a few minutes, and you can reach more than 100 million candidates. You’ll get the chance to screen them with the use of the dashboard offered by this tool. The software promises to be one of the fastest growing and easy to use hiring tool for small businesses. You will not need any copy/paste, or multiple logins and you’ll be able to save your hours of work.
After candidates start to apply from their desktops, tablets, mobile phones, you will receive an email notification, and they’ll come to one central location. All you have to do after that is to just point and click your way to the best hires you’ve ever desired.
Most users have found the following pros and cons for the tool:
- Pros – you get a simple and easy to use interface and dashboard; you can like and dislike and then go on to the next resumes.
- Cons – some users require the ability to rank the liked applications, and other found some troubles regarding a few applicant errors.
But all in all, the tool easy to use and it makes reviewing the applicants’ resumes a smooth process overall.
This one is another job board software that includes lots of features allowing users to create a job board web site. The tool features the following:
- An advanced search engine
- Enhanced detail and resume paged
- Multiple language support
- A mobile phone version of the tool
- It’s straightforward to use
- It allows the installation and usage of many add-ons that will affect all aspects of the job portal software positively
- It integrates support for Google Maps, and you’ll be able to locate businesses or job seeker much easier
This particular job board portal software requires PHP 4.2 or a newer version and MySQL 4 or a newer version as well. In case you run into some problems, the tool makes sure to offer you excellent support including online help, an installation guide and also access to the software support team.
You also get the opportunity to try the online demo of the tool to see how exactly the software package runs. There’s also a free trial, but before using it, you will have to contact the company behind the software. As you can imagine, the software doesn’t come for free and depending on the version that you prefer and its location; you’ll have to spend between $149.95 and $399.95 to get the software.
ILance Pro software can transform any website into a complex work and hire marketplace powering search, bidding tool and request for quote. Reverse auction for jobs offers you a competitive hiring environment for buyers to seek and match the professionals they need and also experts to find those leads.
Applications are also available to install and increase the marketplace quickly. Other great features of the tool include the following:
- It’s SEO optimized for the web.
- It is 100% customizable.
- It supports more languages.
Here are the advantages of this tool as most of its users describe them:
- The price divides the tool into several segments tailored to each user’s needs, so this way everyone gets a choice according to the business development.
- Even if the tool requires more learning than any other software of this kind, this only happens because there are lots of variables needed to complete an auction.
- The community forum where you can ask questions and discuss all sorts of issues and share suggestions for a better development is highly appreciated.
The tool’s downside is the fact that there’s more room for improving documentation and manual guides, to help the tool become clearer and easier to understand.
This is another paid job board software. You’ll have to pay $349 for the Standard version and $899 for the Enterprise version. For the latter, you’ll get a ton of features that have been accumulating for lots of years now, in various versions of this tool.
The current version of the tool is 3.1 JobSite Professional, and it provides lots of useful features such as the following:
- Back fill
- A mobile version of the software
- LinkedIn integration
- Unlimited levels front side menu
- Facebook connect option
There are more other features, of course, but we have only listed the essential ones.
You also get a few screenshots to understand the software better and so see how it looks like and how it functions. You’ll be able to take a look at the online demo on the web site of the software without needing to send to data anywhere. You can also benefit from the company’s professional support offered to its users, and you can send emails, call them on the phone or submit a ticket in case you reach a tech problem.
The company also offers discounts on its job portal software, including this one of course. You can participate in a “buy two get three” campaign. The company also has an affiliate program, so if you’re busy promoting the products, you can also make some significant cash.
This staffing software is built from the ground for staffing agencies. This is a single, fully-integrated and back-office solution.
Here are the benefits of using the tool:
- The company who developed the tool is a seamless staffing software provider.
- You’ll get customized solutions that will address your staffing needs.
- The tool is used by hundreds of temporary employment agencies across the nation including services such as payroll processing, payroll funding, and W2 management.
- The developer company is committed to the clients’ profitability and on providing them the lowest cost of ownership.
Most users of this tool have found the company to be the best one that helps their business in achieving the ultimate goals. TeamWorks offered users all kinds of solutions involving database issue, payroll situations, customized reporting and so on.
This job board software provides flexibility and power thanks to its numerous, efficient, and extensive features. Here are some of the most important ones:
- A great content management system
- Easy job board administration
- Custom e-mail notifications
- Multi language support
The software is built on the PHP technology, and it provides an online demo showing you how this powerful job script works in all kinds of scenarios.
The tool is straightforward to use, and in case you run into any kind of issues you can check out the FAQ list offered by the developers. You can also contact the company for more help and support.
The software comes in two main versions: a User version and a Developer version. Both of them can be purchased online for $69 and $99 after you complete the purchase of the job portal script.
The tool’s primary advantage is a mix of low price, good support, and extensive functionality. All these features make it a great solution that will be efficient in all kinds of circumstances.
ALSO READ: Time tracking software: The best tools to boost your productivity
This is a web-based board software. Its most notable features include the following:
- Indeed Import
- Applicant tracking
- Video Articles
- Job Import
- eCommerce integration
- full source code is included with software license
- advanced search and browse for jobs and resumes
- Google Maps
- Hosting, design, and programming customization services are all available
The tool is a proven and easy-to-use solution. Users have found it to work great and most of them stated that after much frustration and loss of time trying out other products on the market, this one worked out smoothly and it turned out to be very reliable. Its system is extremely easy-to-use for both the admin and the users.
Of course, there are more job board tools out there on the online market, but the ones that we’ve discussed above will turn out great if you decide to create an online job search website. Their common advantages include a full list of amazing features and great support as well. No matter which one you decide to try out, we guarantee that you’ll get a great experience using it. Good luck!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 10 best Clipboard managers for Windows 10
- 5 best workforce management software for PC
- 7 best laptops for publishing
In information technology and telecommunications, Local Area Network (LAN) is a term describing a computer network connecting multiple computers, including peripheral devices. There are numerous […]
Have you ever wanted to apply for a job and the required format for your CV is .doc, or .docx but your CV is in the […]