Best Windows 10 antivirus solutions to install in 2019
Yes, we know it’s still 2018, but major antivirus companies are already introducing or rolling out their 2019 product line up. The first cybersecurity company that announced its 2019 offering is Bitdefender.
So, if you’re planning to upgrade to a top-level antivirus software or simply update your current Bitdefender antivirus version, read this post to learn what’s new in Bitdefender Total Security 2019 and why you should install on your computer.
What are the best antivirus software to use in 2019?
Bitdefender Antivirus 2019
The new Bitdefender Antivirus solutions are now up for grabs. The company successfully completed their Bitdefender beta testing campaign where Insiders got to test the latest Bitdefender Total Security 2019 features in advance.
More specifically, the company rolled out four product categories, each suitable for your particular cybersecurity needs:
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 [Review]
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2019 [Review]
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2019 [Review]
- Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac
Many independent antivirus tests have awarded Bitdefender the title of the best cybersecurity solution in the world. These results confirm that Bitdefender can fully protect your Windows 10 computer against the latest cyber threats, so that you can surf the Internet without worrying about malware or virus attacks.
Here are some of the key features that Bitdefender Antivirus 2019 brings to the table:
- Complete data protection
- Multi-layer ransomware protection to block all ransomware attacks
- Anti-phishing, anti-fraud and anti-theft protection
- Secure browsing
- Bitdefender Autopilot automatically takes care of every cybersecurity aspect, so that you don’t have to
- Global protective network to detect and nip the latest threats in the bud
- Game, movie and work modes
- Bitdefender VPN comes included in the packages for extra privacy
- Full webcam protection. Speaking of webcams, our guide of the best webcam protection software provide you with additional information on how to prevent hackers from accessing your computer camera.
- Safe online banking
- File shredder, so that you no longer need to download a file shredder solution
- Privacy firewall
- Social network protection to protect you against the latest malware spread via social platforms
- Password manager
If you’re curious to learn more about Bitdefender and how it can keep you safe online, you can check out our review of BitDefender Total Security. For more information, you can also go to BitDefender’s website and read more about each product category.
Panda Antivirus 2019
Panda recently updated their antivirus version and they’ll be offering it up until mid-2019. Due to this fact, the latest Panda Antivirus version lands on our list of the best Windows 10 antivirus software to install in 2019.
Panda is one of the best antivirus solutions for Windows computer. It comes in four different versions, each suitable for your particular cybersecurity needs. Here’s the complete offer:
- Panda Essential: This antivirus version comes equipped with a built-in firewall and keeps you safe while browsing or shopping online.
- Panda Advanced: This version protects your computer against ransomware attacks and offers your additional features such as parental control, app locker and more.
- Panda Complete: This tool protects your data, device location and features a password manager as well.
- Panda Premium: As its name suggests, this is the most complex Panda Antivirus version that you can install on your Windows computer. It comes packed with a Premium VPN software and 20GB of free cloud storage.
Panda Antivirus is currently 25% off, so hurry up and grab this offer.
Editor’s Note: This post is work in progress. We’ll update it as soon as new information is available about the new antivirus solutions that will be launched in 2019.
Recently, it was revealed in a Feedback Hub post, that Microsoft will soon roll out a new sandbox desktop feature called “InPrivate Desktop” exclusively for […]
Game streaming enables players to stream games from consoles so they can play them on alternative devices. Microsoft announced at E3 that its building a […]