Beats headphones are regarded as some of the most coveted brands in the music market, as they release products that are both of good quality, and that looks incredibly sleek and modern.
However, Beats has released countless models over the years. Because of this, knowing what to get yourself this year can be a bit tricky, and that is why we decided to compile a list of what we think are the best Beats headphones that you can buy today.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Beats headphones to get today?
- Up to 40 hours of battery life
- 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when the battery is low
- Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use.
- Multifunction on-ear controls
- The price tag
If you love to enjoy the freedom of listening to music, few headphones can come close to what the Beats Solo3 can offer you, thanks to its completely wireless design.
The brilliant on-ear controls also let you take calls, control your music and activate Siri, and the ear cushions are incredibly comfortable and will keep the headphones steady on your head.
- Comes in 19 different colors
- Has Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling
- Has real-time audio calibration
- Up to 22 hours of battery life
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth connectivity & battery efficiency
- Fast Fuel, makes it so that a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when the battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Multifunction on-ear controls
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
- Ear cushions tend to ear and tear easily
If you’re looking for a pair of Beats headphones that emphasize comfort and great music playback capabilities, then the Beats Studio3 is just what you need.
It features an incredibly long-lasting battery life, and the soft yet firm ear cushions make it so that earing the headphones for extended periods of time feels enjoyable.
It also features Pure Adaptive Noise Canceling technology that automatically shuts off on low battery so that the headphones can last even longer.
- Masterfully tuned sound.
- Durable, lightweight design reinforced with stainless steel
- RemoteTalk cable lets you take calls and control music on your iOS devices
- Battery-free for unlimited playback
- Adjustable vertical sliders for custom fitting
- Affordable considering it is a pair of Beats headphones
- Sound quality is subpar compared to other headphones
Probably the most affordable pair of headphones on our list, the Beats EP brings you all of the typical features you’d expect in a pair of Beats headphones.
It is extremely rugged, being made from durable, lightweight design reinforced with stainless steel, and the adjustable sliders mean that they will fit on pretty much anyone’s head.
- Has Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)
- Powerful sound with a balanced tonality
- Up to 22 hours of listening time
- Fast Fuel provides 3 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge
- Auto On/Off when you unfold and fold your headphones
- Software features may have compatibility issues
If you enjoy the feeling of listening to music undisturbed, then you need a pair of Beats Solo Pro. These headphones provide noise-canceling capabilities, while the Transparency feature helps you stay aware of your surroundings while listening to music.
The sound quality is also great, and the battery life makes it so that you can listen to your favorite tunes all day long before needing your next recharge.
No matter if you are a fan of wired or wireless headphones, listening to music at the highest quality, or simply listening to music while undisturbed by what is happening around you, Beats surely has a model that fits your taste.
While their products may be a bit pricey, they are well worth the investment in the long run, as you will finally find out what it is like to listen to premium-quality music.