Bose headphones are well-known in the electronics market as being some of the best that money can buy. They are available in all formats that you can imagine, from your typical wired headphones to your sports-dedicated earbuds.
Because Bose has many models to choose from, we’ve compiled a list of what we think are the best Bose models that you can buy, in case you’re thinking of getting a pair.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Bose headphones that I can buy?
Bose QuietComfort 25
Not only does it manage to deliver high-quality sounds, but it is extremely comfortable to wear, and it is compatible with all of your iOS devices.
- Deep, powerful sound for the music you love
- Comfortable around-ear fit
- Inline mic/remote
- Significant noise reduction
- Distinctive design in Black or White
- The price tag
- Ear pards sensitive to wear and tear
Bose SoundTrue II
The Bose SoundTrue II makes your music sound deep, clear and full of life, and they also have the look to prove it. They feature a lively design with a slimmer profile and fresh, new colors to match anyone’s style.
They aren’t just good to look at, they are also extremely comfortable to wear, thanks to the softly padded headband and memory foam to cushion around your ears.
However, don’t let this fool you since they’re durable enough to survive your busy life, and include a matching carrying case.
- A slimmer profile and fresh, new colors
- Softly padded headband
- Memory-foam ear cushions,
- The single cable does detach for easy storage with less tangling.
- Comes with fold-flat ear cups and a matching carrying case
- It doesn’t include active noise-canceling technology.
- The price tag
Best Bose wireless headphones
Bose is also specialized in making high-quality wireless headphones that boast supreme sound clarity, a long battery life, and they usually come with very good noise-canceling technology as well.
If you’re thinking that the battery life may be an issue, you should know that they last for a good couple of hours, and you’ll probably be tired of listening to music before the battery even gives out.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II
If you’re a fan of Bose’s signature sound quality, then you should definitely try the Bose QuietComfort 35 II. This pair of wireless headphones feature an enhanced bass and active noise-cancelling technology that will allow you to focus solely on the beats that are playing.
However, these headphones are smart enough to recognize when they should turn off the ANC, as they can easily recognize speech, and allow you to hear everything that is said around you.
- Three levels of noise cancellation
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing
- Bose AR-enabled
- The massive price tag
Bose SoundSport Free
These headphones are built to last, thanks to the sweatproof and water-proof casing, and the truly wireless connection gives you the ultimate form of freedom so that you can move at any pace.
- Truly wireless connection
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant with an IPX4 rating
- Earbuds come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips
- Up to 5 hours of playtime with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- They have an integrated dual-microphone array located on the right earbud to allow you to use them during calls when connected to
- a smartphone that supports Bluetooth.
- Call audio will only be heard in the right earbud
- Battery life is rather low
- Charging times are a bit long
Bose Soundlink wireless headphones
If you’re looking for truly immersive sound quality in a pair of wireless headphones, then you should direct your attention to Bose’s Soundlink series of wireless headphones.
Not only do they sport a minimalistic and modern design, but their battery life is unparalleled among Bose products, allowing you to enjoy music for as much as you like.
Bose SoundLink II
The dual-microphone system is there to reject noise while allowing you to speak clearly even in the windiest conditions, and the Active Noise-Cancelling technology will totally isolate you from any outside interference.
One of the highpoints of the Bose SoundLink II is the incredibly long battery life of up to 15 hours, while you also get around 2 hours of playtime for just a 15-minute charge.
- Deep, immersive sound
- Improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones.
- Features the latest Bluetooth technology
- Advanced microphone system
- HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours playtime with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Can easily switch between two Bluetooth devices
- Wireless range up to 30 feet (9 meters)
- The price tag
- Earpads are prone to wear and tear
Closing thoughts on Bose headphones
It is common knowledge that if you are expecting great quality, you are expected to pay a big price tag. This is the same principle by which Bose headphones go, as they are not too accessible to the masses, but those that do afford them don’t regret the extra money they spent at all.
The sound quality that these headphones offer is hard to rival by any other brands, and the fact that Bose sells models for pretty much any situation makes them an ideal place to start searching for your next pair of headphones.