Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- Cloud gaming consoles offer a convenient and hassle-free way to play high-quality games on various devices.
- Whether you're looking for a service with large game libraries or the ability to play on multiple devices, there's a cloud gaming console for you.
Are you interested in knowing the best cloud gaming consoles? Then, follow us through this article.
Cloud gaming has become increasingly popular in recent years, allowing users to play high-quality video games on various devices, including consoles.
However, with so many options on the market, it can take time to decide which cloud gaming console is right for you. So here we will be discussing our educated recommendations.
Does cloud gaming work on consoles?
A few users have been curious and brought up the question. The simple answer is Yes; cloud gaming can work on a console.
Several major gaming companies, including Microsoft, Sony, and Google, have released or announced cloud gaming consoles allowing users to stream games directly to their television or other devices.
And for many users, cloud gaming has brought the following benefits:
- Always up-to-date – Cloud gaming services automatically update their games, so you’ll always have access to the latest content and features.
- Subscription-based pricing – Some cloud gaming services offer a subscription-based pricing model, which can be more affordable than purchasing individual games.
- Play on any device – Cloud gaming allows you to play games on various devices, including your console, PC, laptop, or mobile phone. This can be incredibly convenient if you want to play games on the go.
- Easy setup and installation – With cloud gaming, there’s no need to worry about installing games or updates. Instead, the cloud gaming service handles everything, so you can start playing immediately.
- Access to a more extensive library of games – With cloud gaming, you can access a broader range of games without purchasing each one individually.
Now let us explore some of the best cloud gaming consoles.
What are the best cloud gaming consoles right now and coming soon?
Xbox – Great Game Pass Ultimate subscription
A first look is Xbox through the Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
Microsoft offers users access to over 100 games that can be played on Xbox consoles, PC, and Android devices via the cloud. It also includes access to online multiplayer, free monthly games, and discounts on other games and content.
One of the main benefits of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the wide range of available games, including popular titles such as Minecraft, Gears 5, and Forza Horizon 4.
Lastly, Xbox, through this service, allows users to try out new games without committing to a complete purchase. Hence, they can access the games as long as they are subscribed to the service.
- Access to multiplayer games
- Free monthly games
- No upfront fee for single purchases
⇒ Get Xbox
PlayStation – Unique PlayStation Now subscription
The PlayStation needs no introduction. The Sony product has been a leading name in gaming for a couple of decades.
With the introduction of the unique PlayStation Now subscriptions, gamers are ushered into an incredible world of cloud gaming.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a subscription service offered by Microsoft that gives users access to a library of over 100 games that can be played on Xbox consoles, PC, and Android devices via the cloud. It also includes access to online multiplayer, free monthly games, and discounts on other games and content.
One of the main benefits of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the wide range of available games, including popular titles such as Minecraft, Gears 5, and Forza Horizon 4. Lastly, the service allows users to try out new games without committing to a full purchase.
- Collection of PS2, 3, and 4 games
- PS Now app
- Reasonably priced subscription
Logitech G Cloud – Excellent handheld gaming device
The Logitech G Cloud, which has just recently entered the market, demonstrates a general trend toward cloud-based gaming.
Given the popularity of gadgets like the Steam Deck, it’s not all that unexpected to see Logitech dipping its toes in the gaming world.
So, with a lengthy history of producing high-quality technology, Logitech has an edge, and its G Cloud gaming console is no exception. As expected, this is a gorgeous handheld and has excellent ergonomics.
Additionally, the internal processing must be strong enough to transmit video material since this device is nearly completely intended for cloud gaming.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G system
- A 3.5mm headphone jack
- 64GB of storage
There you go; here are three of the Best cloud gaming consoles we recommend you try.
Of course, we have not made this list in any particular order. The big names like Xbox and PlayStation are often favorites because of general gaming, but with some new services, they are now also adequate equipment for cloud game lovers.
We like to hear from you in the comments below. Please let us know some of your preferred consoles for cloud gaming.