How to Burn ISO Files in Windows 10
ISO files became very important for of data over past few years. The fact that Windows 10 Technical Preview installation comes as an ISO image proves this claim even more. So having an ISO burned on a CD could be useful, and in this article we’ll show you how to do that in Windows 10 Technical Preview.
Previous versions of Windows operating system, like Windows XP or Windows 7 had to use a third-party software not just to run or burn ISO files to CDs, but also to burn any other formats format of data to a CD or DVD. But luckily, Windows 10 has its own burner, called Windows Disc Image Burner, and it could be used for burning regular data to CDs, as well as ISO files. So if you want to burn an ISO image to a CD, you just have to do a few simple steps, and Windows 10 burner will do all the work for you. Here’s what you need to do to burn an ISO image to a CD:
- Click on the ISO image you want to burn on CD
- On the top of the screen of File Explorer, click on Manage, under Disc Image Tools
- Click on Burn
- Select your CD-ROM as Disc burner and click on Burn
- Wait until the process is complete and you’ll have your ISO image burned on a CD
Here’s a tip: Since installation image of Windows 10 Technical Preview comes as an ISO file, you can use this technique to burn Windows 10 Technical Preview image on a CD, and install it on the boot, just like any other Windows operating system before. Having your Windows 10 installation image on a CD will definitely keep it safe, and it will save you some hard disk space, as well.
- Process ISO / BIN image files, make bootable CD image file. PowerISO supports almost all CD/DVD image file formats
- Mount image file with internal virtual drive, and then use the file without extracting it
- Compress files and folders to a compressed archive. PowerISO will scan and optimize the files during compression, and thus can have better compression ratio and faster compression speed
- Split the archive into multiple volumes
- Protect the archive with a password
- Use the archive directly without decompressing. PowerISO virtual drive can mount the archive directly.
– Download now PowerISO (free)
What Android emulator is the best for my Windows PC? Bluestacks MeMu Nox Remix OS Player Droid4X AMIDuOS Windroy Genymotion Xamarin Android Player Andy We’re […]
Recently, a security researcher @SandboxEscaper disclosed in a tweet which has been deleted (the account also has been removed), that the task scheduler is vulnerable […]
Microsoft may be developing a new wireless charging system called “Ultrafast’” for its devices, if a newly discovered patent gets approved for mass production. This […]