Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- The Windows activation error 0xc004f034 can be caused by interference from your firewall or antivirus.
- You can solve this problem by creating an activation .bat file and running it.
- Another effective option is to use the Slui 4 command and restart the activation process.
After the upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8, your copy of common Windows activation errors.should be activated and genuine. But, some users report that they received an activation error 0xc004f034, which is one of the
We prepared a list of possible solutions for this problem and hope at least one will help you activate
Why does error 0xc004f03 occur on Windows?
Error 0xc004f034 is not some critical error that tells you that you won’t be able to install and activate .
It’s just Microsoft’s message saying thatare not accessible at the moment.
It was especially the case in the first couple of days of system availability because servers were overloaded due to huge downloads, but it could eventually happen even now.
But you don’t have to worry about it because the problem will solve itself, you have to wait until the servers are available again, and you won’t have any problems activating your operating system.
On the other hand, if you don’t want to wait, you can do a couple of things to force the activation ofright now.
How can I fix error 0xc004f034?
1. Create .BAT activation file
- Log into Windows 10 with your Microsoft Account, which has administrative rights.
- Right-click on desktop, create a text file and name it ActivateWindows10.txt.
- Open the file and post the following into Notepad:
- @echo off
cscript /nologo slmgr.vbs /ato
if errorlevel 0 goto end
echo Activation was successful. Press any key to close this window.
- @echo off
- Save the file in .BAT format as Windows10Activation.BAT.
- Now click on the file to run the script.
- Check if your is now activated.
So the first solution that could solve the error 0xc004f034 kms is creating a .BAT activation file in Notepad and executing it to get your Windows 10 activated.
2. Click Activate button multiple times
- Press the Windows key + I and choose Update & Security.
- Select the Activation option in the left pane.
- Now, click the Activate button multiple times.
If the .BAT solution didn’t work, you could try the solution above. Issues with the activation servers can cause this problem.
Many people are reporting that this worked for them and that they could activateafter hundreds of clicks on the Activation button.
3. Run the Activation troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app and select the Update & Security option.
2. Click the Activation option in the left pane.
3. Now, choose the Troubleshoot option and follow the onscreen instructions.
4. Disable your antivirus, firewall, and VPN
If you’re using one or all of these tools, temporarily disable them while updating your operating system. Keep them turned off during the activation phase as well.
5. Use the Run SLUI 4 command
- Open a new Run window and type SLUI 4 > hit Enter.
- A new Windows 10 activation error should appear on the screen. Simply select your country and hit Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and call one of the numbers available to contact Microsoft Support.
This solution is particularly useful if incorrect PC settings, hardware issues, and other problems on your end triggered your activation issue.
That’s it. We hope you can activate yourafter running some of these fixes. As mentioned, you may not need to do anything, as the activation process will be available once are accessible again.
If you are facing other issues like Activation Error 0xc03f6506, check our detailed guide to fix it effortlessly.
But if you still cannot activate your, tell us in the comment section below. We’ll try to find another solution for you.