6 low-cost Samsung monitors to buy in 2019
Samsung consistently produces some of the best monitors in the world. The company doesn’t disappoint users with its extreme high-definition resolution, stylish design, and stellar performance.
If there’s a monitor vendor that you can always count on to deliver high-quality products, that’s Samsung, one of the vendors that keep creating aesthetically stylish monitors with high-performance and unique features as well.
The most important specs you should look for when buying a monitor are its resolution, response time, and aspect ratio among others. Here are the five cheapest yet great quality monitors that you can get these days.
Cheapest Samsung monitors to buy in 2018
- Samsung SF351 Series 32-Inch FHD Slim Design Monitor
- Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved Monitor
- Samsung S22F350FH 21.5-Inch FHD Monitor
- Samsung S24E310HL 23.6-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- Samsung SE348 Series 22-Inch FHD Professional Monitor
- Samsung CJG5 Curved Gaming Monitor
1. Samsung SF351 Series 32-Inch FHD Slim Design Monitor (recommended)
This Samsung monitor features an ultra-slim and sleek profile, measuring less than 0.4 inches in thickness. With this monitor, you’ll be able to make a stylish statement while at the same time staying productive.
Take a look at the most important features it comes with:
- It includes a simple circular stand that will add a modern look to your home or working space.
- It provides the fastest on-screen motion smoothly and precisely.
- The monitor lacks motion blur, ghosting, and judder.
- The fast response time also offers users steady visuals, and it allows gamers to experience their favorite games at the highest level.
- The Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers.
- You’ll be able to experience a comfortable and pleasing view without having to worry about eye fatigue.
- The Wide Viewing Panel provides 178 degrees angle horizontally and vertically.
- The Eco-Saving Plus feature reduces the brightness to save power.
You should also consider other essential features such as high-definition pictures with 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, the rapid 5ms response time, 2 HDMI connectivity ports, and its Windows 10 certification.
2. Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved Monitor
The Samsung C24F390 monitor comes with a stylish design that features a glossy black body and metallic silver finish with sleek curves.
Take a look at the most important features:
- It provides vibrant and stunningly vivid colors with the Samsung Active Crystal color technology.
- The Eye Saver Mode optimizes your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions.
- The AMD FreeSync minimizes input latency, and it dramatically reduces stutter and image tearing during gaming sessions.
- The monitor can deliver bright whites and deep black with high contrast.
- The 1800R curvature of this screen offers a truly immersive viewing experience.
- You will be able to enjoy stunning panoramic views.
- Its fast response time provides steady visuals.
- The Eco-Saving Plus feature reduces screen brightness for saving power.
Essential tech specs include the following: 0.5 inches in thickness, 4ms response time, 3000:1 contrast ratio, 24-inch curved screen, and 1,920 x 1,080 resolution.
- ALSO READ: The 7 best 4K monitors with HDMI 2.0 to buy
3. Samsung S22F350FH 21.5-Inch FHD Monitor
The Samsung S22F350FH comes with a sleek design as well, and it measures 0.4 inches in thickness. It also comes with an elegant circular stand that makes it look stylish no matter where you place the monitor.
Check out its essential features:
- The Eye Saver Mode enhances your viewing comfort, and it reduces the risk of eye fatigue.
- The Wide Viewing Panel offers 178 degrees wide viewing angle, and you’ll be able to enjoy the optimal screen image regardless of your position.
- The Eco-Saving Plus feature reduces brightness to save more power.
- The screen brightness automatically transitions fluidly, and this will reduce even more energy use.
- It measures 22-inches, and you can read documents, play games and watch your favorite movies and shows at high-quality images.
More important features that are worth taking into consideration before getting this monitor are the following: the 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 5ms response time, and 1,000: 1 contrast ratio DCR Mega Infinity.
You can get the Samsung S22F350FH 21.5-Inch FHD Monitor from online stores, and you should hurry to also catch the significant discount it comes with.
4. Samsung S24E310HL 23.6-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
The Samsung S24E310HL LED-Lit monitor comes with a lot of great features that make it worthwhile of your attention.
Check them out below:
- The Wide Viewing Panel offers 178 degrees viewing angle, and you will be able to experience perfect images no matter what’s your position.
- The Eye-Saver Mode feature is also present protecting your eyes.
- The Auto Setting reduces energy use by about 10%.
- It also includes the Eco-Saving Plus feature for eco-friendly users.
- It comes with the Game Mode technology that allows you to enjoy the smoothest images even during the fastest scenes.
- The Game Mode also detects changes from the scenes and enhances colors.
- It can also adjust the contrast so you will be able to see everything clearly.
- The monitor provides a comfortable and pleasing view and high-quality images with vibrant colors and sharp contrasts.
- The Samsung S24E310HL LED-Lit Monitor comes constructed without PVC this also makes it an environmentally safe device.
- Thanks to the ultra-fast video response, you will always be able to keep up with the action.
The essential tech specs are the following: 23.6-inch display with a 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, an aspect ratio of 1.78:1, LED display type, and 8.8 lbs weight.
5. Samsung SE348 Series 22-Inch FHD Professional Monitor
This 22-inch Samsung monitor comes with an ergonomic and adjustable stand that will help optimize your viewing experience, and it will also increase productivity. You can tilt the screen front to back and also swivel left to right to be able to fit the monitor to all your everyday needs. Take a look at the essential features packed in it:
- The VGA, DVI, and DisplayPort provide flexibility in high-speed connectivity.
- Whatever devices you want to connect to it, the monitor will keep all options open.
- The fast response time provides smooth images, even the fastest-moving scenes.
- The monitor lets you enjoy clear images without motion blur, judder, and ghosting.
- It provides steady visuals that will allow gamers to experience their favorite games at the highest quality.
- The monitor also comes with the same Eye Saver Mode as the other models for reducing the blue light emission and protecting your eyes.
- The Eco-Saving Plus feature is excellent for an eco-friendly device, and it reduces the screen brightness to save power.
The technical specs that are essential for this Samsung monitor are its 16:9 aspect ratio, 1,920 x 1,080 resolution, 5ms response time. The monitor is constructed without PVC.
6. Samsung CJG5 Curved Gaming Monitor
Now, if you’re looking for a low-cost gaming monitor that offers an excellent price-quality ratio, check out Samsung’s new CJG65 monitor.
The display supports WQHD resolution, fast motion transition and a 144Hz refresh rate. These features allow it to deliver sharp images even when you’re playing fast paced games. The monitor delivers deep and rich colors thanks to its 3000:1 contrast ratio.
The most interesting feature of this monitor is its game style user-interface that offers you access to a wide variety of settings. You can then customize each setting to fit your gaming needs.
If you’re looking for a low-cost curved gaming monitor, Samsung CJG5 is perhaps the best choice you can make this year.
This is where our list of 5 best and cheapest Samsung monitors comes to an end. They all provide all the necessary specifications and features for average users, professionals, and gamers as well.
Hurry up and choose the Samsung model that best fits your needs and preferences.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Here are the best 5K monitors to buy in 2019
- The 7 best 4K monitors with HDMI 2.0 to buy
- 5 of the best-curved gaming monitors to buy
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in November 2017 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.
Apex Legends DirectX error can prevent you from starting the game, and in today’s article, we’ll show you how to fix this problem once and […]
A new feature to the Windows 10 Calculator app is currently under development. Recent reports suggest that Microsoft is adding a graphing mode to its […]
Folks, we’ve got some good news for you: File Explorer will soon be updated with Fluent Design elements. The new Fire Explorer should hit the […]