- There are many ways to back up your files, but the best one is by using backup software.
- Some users prefer backing up their files to another computer, so in today’s article, we’re going to show you the best computer to computer backup software.
- Want to learn more about file backup? This dedicated Backup article is a great place to start.
- Looking for more similar software? If so, be sure to check our Data recovery Hub for more reviews.
Backing up files is important, and there are many applications that can help you with that. The best way to back up files for some users is to do back them to another network computer.
There are several ways to do that, but in this article, we’re going to show you the best computer to computer backup software that you can use.
What is the best computer to computer backup software?
Acronis True Image is a well-known backup software that allows you to perform computer to computer backup. The software offers dual protection, so your data can be backed up to the cloud automatically.
The software offers active disk cloning, allowing you to back up your system while using it. Backup scheduling is available, and there’s support for event-based backups as well.
Acronis True Image supports full image backups, but it also supports file and folder backups. The software supports file synchronization as well as wireless local backup to network computers or NAS.
Another feature that we have to mention is built-in real-time antivirus protection. Of course, anti-ransomware protection is available as well.
We barely mentioned Acronis True Image other features, but if you’re looking for a computer to computer backup software, Acronis True Image is the right way to go.
Acronis True Image features:
- Wireless local backup
- File synchronization
- Full image backups, active disk cloning, file, and folder backup
- Backup scheduling
- Antivirus and anti-ransomware protection
Acronis True Image
Acronis True Image is a backup software for professionals and using it you can easily create backups on other computers in your network.
Aomei Backupper is another computer to computer backup software. The software supports system cloning, disk cloning, and partition/volume cloning.
In addition to disk and partition cloning, the software allows you to pick which files you want to restore. Features such as automatic, full, incremental, and differential backup are also available.
Using this software you can back up files to local/external disks, flash drives, other computers in your network, NAS, and cloud storage.
It’s important to mention that two-way sync and mirror sync options are available, so you’ll always have a perfect copy of your files.
Aomei Backupper is a great backup tool, and with its advanced options, it’s one of the better computer to computer backup applications on the market.
Aomei Backupper features:
- Support for system, disk, partition cloning
- Ability to perform automatic, full, incremental, and differential backups
- Can back up data to external/local disks, other network computers, NAS, and cloud
- Two-way sync and mirroring feature
- Command-line support
Aomei Backupper is professional backup software that allows you to sync and back up your files to other computers.
If you’re looking for a computer to computer backup software, then O&O DiskImage might be just what you need. The software allows you to back up your entire PC or individual files and folders.
The software supports automatization, and you can easily schedule your backups. If needed, you can also view saved ISO files as a drive or even create Windows boot media.
O&O DiskImage supports incremental and differential backups, and you can easily store your backups to local and external disks, network drivers, or computers.
It’s worth mentioning that the software supports hot imaging, so you can create backups while working on other tasks. Notification support is available, and you can get notifications via email.
O&O DiskImage is a great computer to computer backup software, and it will be a perfect choice for all basic and advanced users alike.
O&O DiskImage features:
- Ability to back up the entire system or individual files or folders
- Email notifications
- Support for incremental and differential backups
- Can store backups on a local/external disk, network drives, and computer
- Hot imaging support
O&O DiskImage is powerful backup software that let's you back up your computer easily to other network computers.
Another computer to computer backup software that is worth mentioning is Ashampoo Backup Pro. The software has a friendly and simple to use interface, so it’s perfect for less experienced users.
The application allows you to back up partitions and hard disks, your Windows system, as well as individual files and folders.
Regarding backups, you can create disk images, complete backups, incremental backups, 1:1 file copies. It’s important to mention that there’s support for automatic synchronization as well as versioning.
When it comes to storage, you can back up your data to the local/external drives, online storage, NAS devices, and cloud storage services such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Ashampoo Backup Pro is powerful backup software, and thanks to its simple to use interface, it’s perfect for both first-time users and advanced users alike.
Ashampoo Backup Pro features:
- Simple to use interface
- Can back up partitions, hard drives, Windows system, individual files, and folders
- Can create disk images, complete backups, incremental backups
- Can store files on local/external drives, online storage, NAS, and the cloud
- Versioning and automatic synchronization
Ashampoo Backup Pro
Ashampoo Backup Pro is a simple but powerful backup software that offers computer to computer network backup.
If you’re looking computer to computer backup software that is simple to use, then we must suggest using Backup4all.
Backup4all can back up individual files or folders, but it can also perform full backup or mirror backup with and without compression. Of course, support for incremental or differential backup is also available.
The software offers AES 256-bit encryption, and there’s also support for email notifications. It’s worth mentioning that you can also automate both backup and restore.
Regarding the backup storage, you can store backups on local/external hard drives, on network computers, remotely via FTP, and in the cloud.
Overall, Backup4all is great backup software, but some features are only available in the Professional version, so keep that in mind.
- Support for full, mirror, incremental, and differential backups
- Ability to backup individual files or folders
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Email notifications
- Can store files on local and external drives, network computers, FTP servers, and the cloud
There are many great computer to computer backup software available, and we hope that our list has helped you find the perfect tool for your needs.