6 of the best content curation software for Windows PC
Are you worried about the next content for your blog/website? We’ve got you covered. In this post, Windows Report team has compiled a list of the best content curation software for Windows PC in order to make content creation easier. One of the most important aspects of online marketing is content creation.
Recent studies have revealed that marketers are creating more content now than they ever did before. The main goal of a content curation tool is to save time during the content creation process, it is therefore important to choose a content curation tool that is very useful and beneficial.
The content curation software’s on our list are reliable and accurate. Our content curation software includes organizational tools, news aggregators, bookmarking tools, clipping tools, etc.
Best content curation tools suitable for Windows PC
It is a leading save-for-later service which is integrated into more than 1,500 apps and is available for most major devices.
- Saves documents, videos, or any other web content.
- It enables you to save content from your browser or apps like Clipboard, Twitter, Pulse, and Zite.
- Once the content is in Pocket, it’s available on your tablet, phone or computer, even when you are offline.
- Discover the best content using its self-learning engine.
- It can easily annotate, organize and contextualize your content.
- Fast publishing and promoting content from anywhere at any time.
- The most important contents are delivered automatically from thousands of different sources.
- Brilliantly pre-populates the curated post.
Cost: Contact curata for a quote
Storify is a content curation software that enables content marketers use the web in telling stories. This web based software can be used to find, collect, and share content on the web. After getting your content, you can leverage social media to share your curated content.
- Connects to countless web sources and social media sites for an all-in-one search experience
- Utilize Storify tools such as the Chrome extension and bookmarklet tool to capture content on the web.
- It can drag and drop anything into Storify’s story editor in order to embed it immediately.
- Collaborates with Storify’s enterprise plan for an advanced, multi-editor experience.
- Streamlines content curation and creation.
- Use Built-in features which help to put your story in front of an audience in order to increase the chances of it going viral.
Enterprise Plan: Contact for a quote.
- Monitors the best online sources, blogs, and social media accounts.
- Filters results based on your social signals, keywords and more.
- Share commentary and curated content to your website or social media.
- Frequent posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and your WordPress site making use of tools such as HootSuite and Buffer
- FREE – Two interests, monitor one Twitter account, twenty custom RSS sources and daily content suggestions.
- Personal: $9/month – Ten interests, monitor two Twitter accounts, hundred custom RSS sources, automated RSS feed, real-time content suggestions and share to RSS.
- Pro: $19/month – $9/month – twenty-five interests, monitor forty-two Twitter accounts, five hundred custom RSS sources, automated RSS feed, real-time content suggestions and share to RSS.
- Business: $49/month – hundred interests, monitor ten Twitter accounts, five thousand custom RSS sources, automated RSS feed, real-time content suggestions, and share to RSS.
- Personal Annual: $99/year – Twelve interests, monitor three Twitter accounts, hundred custom RSS sources, automated RSS feed, real-time content suggestions and share to RSS.
Juxtapost’s social discovery is used by content marketers to browse other members’ streams in order to identify popular content
- It is a postboard collaboration tool.
- More Like This” button instantly go over to similar posts without leaving the page you are viewing
- Export all your posts including descriptions and original links to an Excel spreadsheet for easy content planning.
- It utilizes the preview zoom to see content in detail without having to leave the browser.
- Share content directly to email addresses and Facebook.
- Publish several magazines in few minutes.
- It supports Facebook, Twitter, and any blog that shares an RSS feed
We’ll end our list here. If you’ve used other content curation tools that you think we should add to this list, let us know in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- 5 of the best webinar software to connect to your customers
- 5 professional presentation software to impress your audience
- 5 best event management software for a headache free event
Broadcom USH which stands for Unified Security Hub is relevant for those devices that come with an integrated fingerprint reader. That also makes it extremely […]
Microsoft released new Japanese and Chinese IMEs to Windows Insiders that are currently enrolled in the Fast Ring. These changes were introduced with the Windows […]