Convert colors to a destination document Photoshop error [FIX]
Have you ever received this message Are you sure you want to convert colors to a destination document with a color profile that does not match the current RGB working space when you were trying to copy layers from one document to another in Photoshop?
Actually, a lot of Adobe users declared that they had this issue while they were working in Photoshop. Usually, this issue is caused by a color profile mismatch. This means that the documents that you are using have two different color profiles: sRGB and Adobe RGB. However, there’s a quick and easy way to fix that.
How to fix Convert colors to a destination document error?
1. Change RGB settings
- The first thing that you will have to do it will be to click on the Edit drop-down menu.
- After this, select Color Settings or you can just press Shift+Cmd/Ctrl+K.
- Then, a dialog box should pop up.
- There you will see a lot of options, but you don’t have to worry, because you will only need to change one setting.
- Under Working Spaces, located in the top left, you will see the RGB setting.
- Now, you will have just to switch it to either Adobe RGB or sRGB.
2. Use Assign profile or Convert to profile option
- Start Photoshop.
- Navigate to Edit menu in the top.
- Select Assign profile or Convert to profile option.
- Choose the desired profile.
We hope that this article helped you to resolve Are you sure you want to convert colors to a destination document with a color profile that does not match the current RGB working space error. If you found this article helpful, feel free to let us know in the comments section below.
- Photoshop Error: Scratch disks are full [QUICK GUIDE]
- Full Fix: Kernel security check failure in Photoshop on Windows 10, 8.1, 7
- Fix: Trying to Install Photoshop CS2 ‘Error 1926’ in Windows
Browsers are essential tools for surfing the Internet. Also, the interface of any browser is crucial for providing a user-friendly experience. However, this feature is […]
While using the Power Bi desktop app you may face some issues with your data and file. One such error is related to Power Bi […]
The built-in Windows Photos app allows you to edit photos as well as play videos of multiple formats apart from viewing images. Sometime, the app […]