You can now use Cortana with Microsoft Launcher on Android
Microsoft Launcher which used to be known as Arrow Launcher allows users to personalize their Android devices in order to match their style and personalities.
There are a lot of theme colors available along with wallpapers, icon packs, and more customizable elements. All you need is a Microsoft account, but a simple work or school account will do as well. You will be able to access your calendar, documents and all of your recent activities in your very own personalized feed.
Microsoft Launcher also lets you open docs, photos, and web pages on your systems running Windows allowing you to enjoy enhanced productivity.
Microsoft is updating the Launcher
Microsoft recently rolled out an update for the Launcher targeting the beta channel. The new updated version of the app will be v4.7.6, and it brings a few improvements that are primarily focused on Cortana.
The AI assistant is now integrated with Microsoft Launcher. The update will also include the ability to control device features such as Silent Mode and Wi-Fi. These functionalities only used to be available in Cortana for Windows Phone.
The complete changelog of Microsoft Launcher version v4.7.6.
Here are all the new features and improvements:
- New Cortana features include commanding device settings such as airplane mode, WiFi, flashlight, GPS, silent mode, mobile data, and lockscreen.
- The update brings Cortana Notebook integration for third-party skills.
- There’s also the possibility to handle GPS navigation to an address.
- The update includes app drawer support for more languages including Russian, Japanese and Korean.
- You’ll also get to enjoy a few performances and fundamental improvements along with bug fixes.
If you’re an Android user who has signed up to the beta channel, feel free to download Microsoft Launcher from the Google Store and test these updates and improvements.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to set Cortana reminders in Windows 10 Mobile? Check this out!
- Windows 10 Cortana Keeps Popping Up [Fix]
- Cortana and Alexa integration will reach users shortly
Most of us are sick of the messages informing us that the content is unavailable when we access Hulu or Netflix apps. This notification appears […]
Error 0x80070780 arises for some users when they try to copy, delete, back up or edit certain files in Windows 10. The error message states: […]